or Connect

Posts by colin007

Who?
What color is the sky in your universe?
They'll start round 4 today and it'll finish maƱana.
Depends on the kind of drugs. Of course, I don't believe a word of it, but if it's something like pot, then I really don't care except that he got caught. Again, I don't think it's true, but as long as it's not a PED like HGH then who cares?
I'm actually going to suggest that the opposite is true. If you're not going firmly enough the grip will slip around causing the friction that creates blisters.
I know this is a few months old, but TopFlite Gamers FTMFW.
I have no idea where it came from, but it's the same crap that's spewed from the golf magazines every month. They promote shoulder planes that are far too flat.
^^^ How is that on topic? If you really care about his swing, PM him. Otherwise it's just a passive aggressive dig.
I'm not sure the whole gluten free thing is all it's cracked up to be. Certainly for someone who is genuinely gluten intolerant, it's the right way to go, but I think the percentage of the pop that refers to is much less than the proliferation of the gluten free page of every restaurant's menu has led us to believe.
Yup, your description of over-the-top is accurate. To me, Twisted River came across as just stupid.