or Connect

Posts by colin007

paula talking about her nice, high chest....yummy....
 damn, 6'11"??  can you post a video?  i'd love to see that...
 i get my shirts from over there too - http://www.ctshirts.com - but i know better than to combine those patterns...a nice paisley goes wonderfully with a checked shirt.
yup, alcohol gets absorbed rather quickly through the colon.  the neighbor was able to hide his problem for a long time, apparently.  sad case.   anyways, i like newcastle.  but apparently the bottles are why it gets skunky sometimes.
 the police found my dad's next door neighbor dead in his basement, he was giving himself enemas with alcohol....
as someone who was born in america, do i have an obligation to support, or root for, or in any other way cheer on american players/teams?
i am more offended by his shirt/tie combo....
 a pox on you and your family.  bah! i voted 1 win.  im trying to be realistic and stifle my raging Tigerboner.  very difficult for me to not say that he is going to win every single event he enters....
 yes it is.  without a doubt.
i get the shanks every once in a while, much more likely with a wedge or a 9 in my hands.  for me the path is a little too outward and comes in to the ball with the hosel.