or Connect

Posts by snofrog

try the topflight straight or pinnacle gold . either should straighten your drive and have a lower trajectory due to less spin . that said learning to control the shot instead of just whacking it will benefit you greatly . M
the best way to clean them is to play them . If you are looking for a set to show then brass-o works very well on them
I recently retired my Nike Oz and started using a putter I made about ten years ago . I have improved quite a bit since, as my comfort zone has doubled in size . I dont know the exact percentage improvement but everyone I play with has remarked positively about it 
I have an 08 fz1 and have been riding since 83
To be honest ,I downloaded and use Skydroid . I use it most every round and it is worth every penny I paid for it  ($1.99 )
I have the Bennington , Yes , it rocks 
black magic marker 
if they stab each other I feel we all win
the Nike PD soft seems to balloon when I hit it so it doesnt get back in the bag
It`s funny but I found one of these on the third hole last week. I threw it in my pocket and didnt think about it until a few holes later when I wanted a throw away for a water hole . I ended up playing it for the rest of the day and was quite happy with it`s performance all over . I am going to purchase some today and make the switch