or Connect

Posts by walfice

I can't find many places selling the combo set but many retailers offer a price match guarantee.  Good value sites I have used are online golf, 118golf, direct golf etc.  Maybe see if these sites can match the price of eurozone if you feel uneasy about ordering from eurozone.
This site looks pretty legitimate but doesn't seem particularly cheap to me. Which items were you Looking for exactly? I may be able to suggest other better value sites for you to look at
I would send it back, no question.
Lee Westwood to win, Paul Casey will miss the cut unfortunately. 
Fairway woods are usually heavier than driver shafts but it's up to you.  I play the aldila wasabi shaft, it is 60g in my driver and 70g in my 3 wood
Does this hybrid go further than other hybrids with the same loft due to the longer shaft?  I am thinking of getting one to replace my 909h 17 degree but if it is too long it will hit too close to my 3 wood and there will be too much of a gap to my next hybrid
Be sure to try out what Adams have to offer, they make hybrids for all levels of golfer.  I recently got the original idea pro (peanut shape) hybrids and they are outstanding.
I have just put my 004 model on ebay.  It is a good looking club and feels great but I found it hard to judge distance and wasn't making any putts with it.  My last round I switched back to my red x and it felt so natural, I made some putts with it too.  After that round I knew the method just wasn't for me.  I think part of the reason it didn't work was due to the blade style head, I need a longer alignment line like you get on a mallet to help me line up correctly.
Yes they are the original idea pro's with the satin finish.  I actually got them for £99 due to a 20% sale this week, I can't wait to swing them, just wondering if they will knock my VR split cavities and 909h's out of the bag. I just got my first ever adams club last week, a fast 10 3 wood.  Apart from a lack of feedback I really like it, it's working great for me so far.
Has any body played these? I wasn't really looking for new irons but found some pre owned for just £125 so thought what the hell.  I'm really looking forward to trying these out, I have been wanting to try the black gold shafts for a while now as well as the idea pro hybrids.