or Connect

Posts by LilGasPasser

CommerceBank in the MidAtlantic region does just that; you dump in your coins, it sorts them, and separates the paperclips and buttons, and then the teller gives you cash... I'm sure some other banks must do the same. Hey Gummi Bear, Thomson seatpost bag? Hope you still get the chance to ride...;)
Coming from left field here, but I was at the bank today, and there were 3 people in line to use the automatic change counter. Some interesting vessels that they were using to store their pocket change... 1. One guy had an empty plastic barrel, originally used for Utz brand Cheesy Poofs. Probably had $100 in change. 2. One older man had what looked like an urn. Creepy. 3. Crazy lady had baby bottles that she was turning in, each filled with a different coin....
Really, in Tampa? Didn't know they were that far south...
I'll try any local microbrew. My fave right now is Victory Prima Pils; awesome summer beer, brewed in Downingtown, PA. Philadelphia sucks for lots of reason, but great beer selection isn't one of them...
5 Guys; best chain in the Mid-Atlantic. Damn, I would commit sins for their fries...
OK, since I brought it up, I'll start planning. How about something the weekend of July 19/20? If we get a foursome or better, I'll find someplace nice to play. Also, due to an odd work schedule, I have most Tuesdays off. If anyone is ever interested in golfing on a Tuesday, send me a message.
Garthmo: I miss the Jasper Brewing Company...good stuff! Oh yeah, don't touch my clubs.
I posted this as a reply to another thread in the playgrounds section, but thought it might get a few more hits in the general forum. Not sure if there are many Philly area folks on "the Sandtrap", but here goes... Anyone interested in a Philly area Sandtrap outing? It seems that most posters here are fairly serious about golf. Maybe not very good, mind you, but at least sort of serious about trying to improve their individual games. I frequently go out as a...
Not sure if there are many Philly area folks on "the Sandtrap", but here goes... Anyone interested in a Philly area Sandtrap outing? It seems that most posters here are fairly serious about golf. Maybe not very good, mind you, but at least sort of serious about trying to improve their individual games. I frequently go out as a single, and sometimes I luck out with great partners, sometimes I strike out with folks who are more interested in getting drunk by the back...
So, I'm 35 now, just starting to take the game seriously... Don't have too much time to practice, maybe 2-3 times per week, play weekly at most. Should I reconsider my retirement plan to compete on the Champions Tour? Seriously, with a bit of natural ability, and funds/time to dedicate to golf, you could do it. Practice with a purpose to maximize your time.