or Connect

Posts by Zeph

Personal ones, yes, but he has supported charity for years, mostly through the Tiger Woods Foundation.
  Does it matter what it refers to? 5-irons are always (except one-length sets) shorter than 4-irons. Why is a 4-iron a long one and 5 a mid? Who decided this and is it a definition that is still useful? I understand that a 4-iron is slightly longer, but where is the lengths defined? How many carry 1, 2, 3 irons? Many don't even have a 4-iron. So most of us got none or maybe just one long iron. With the decreasing number of 1, 2, 3 and even 4 irons, maybe this definition...
 What is the definition then?
Eagle first. I've had at least one hole-out from a bunker.
First clubs were a cheap half-set that I got back in 2000 when I first started. Second set I bought around 2004 I think, a relatively cheap Olyo set. Third set I bought in 2009, which was Mizuno MP-57. Fourth and current set bought in 2013, Callaway X-Hot.   4 years, 5 years, 5 years and 4 years.   Second set I got because I wanted a full set of irons. Third set I got because I wanted "better" (more expensive  (got it on eBay though)) clubs that I thought would fit...
In the cart compartment that is right in front of me when pushing it, with vibration and sound off.   After years with my Leupold 2, the battery died one day. I was so sad and realised how much time I save with it and how it adds confidence. Now I've got two spares.
He had a full head of hair at the start of this day. 
/me takes hat off for Spieth.   Stellar performance. 
All in all Tiger performed better than I thought he would. Lots of positives this week compared to how he's done recently. He's definitely still able to win majors if he stays healthy. I hope we'll see him without more injuries this year and see where it gets him.
And Rory is putting in one hell of a final round.