or Connect

Posts by Zeph

First clubs were a cheap half-set that I got back in 2000 when I first started. Second set I bought around 2004 I think, a relatively cheap Olyo set. Third set I bought in 2009, which was Mizuno MP-57. Fourth and current set bought in 2013, Callaway X-Hot.   4 years, 5 years, 5 years and 4 years.   Second set I got because I wanted a full set of irons. Third set I got because I wanted "better" (more expensive  (got it on eBay though)) clubs that I thought would fit...
In the cart compartment that is right in front of me when pushing it, with vibration and sound off.   After years with my Leupold 2, the battery died one day. I was so sad and realised how much time I save with it and how it adds confidence. Now I've got two spares.
He had a full head of hair at the start of this day. 
/me takes hat off for Spieth.   Stellar performance. 
All in all Tiger performed better than I thought he would. Lots of positives this week compared to how he's done recently. He's definitely still able to win majors if he stays healthy. I hope we'll see him without more injuries this year and see where it gets him.
And Rory is putting in one hell of a final round.
Clutch up and down by Spieth! He's got this.
Congratulations, Spieth on the only to get to -19!
 Yeah, but I think he will have to catch Spieth, not rely on him to dropping 3-4 shots.
Jordan is holding his own out there, really impressive play so far this week. Not that I'm surprised, but he's really showing some fantastic golf in one of the most prestigous tournaments in golf.