or Connect

Posts by BigDaddy_Sean

Damn you Phil for missing that part putt on 15. :)
 Aww man.. any consolation for top 3?? lol.  
Oooh good tip. I am having trouble turning with my weight.. My shoulders are huge and I don't have the rotation I used to 40 lbs ago, lol. Working on the weight loss which will help more.. But will take this too the tee today when I play.. The right foot out tip is a quick one to take to the course..
I have a small wager with a playing partner when Fred couples went cross handed? He claims it was at the beginning of the 1992 season and he won the masters Crosshanded. I distinctly remember it was later on that season during the tournament of Champions.. I seem to remember this because he played either his first round or a practice round with Davis love and love saw him on the first hole doing this and questioning it.
I was B-Fit for Bridgestone TOUR B330‑S golf balls.   1. Rory McIlroy -12 2. Ricky Fowler -10 3. Phil Mickelson -11
Thanks,   I was told by another teaching pro I sent this video too that I reverse weight shift on the back swing, I see it there, I start my forward slide with about 1/8th of the backswing still to go, resulting in the head dipping back and putting more weight on my right side through impact.. will the drill you showed help fix that as well?  He mentioned to pause a little on top, work on rotation instead of slide on the downswing then all will fall into place.. it looks...
  I've been Playing Golf for:​ 25 years, 38 years old.  Competitive High School and College level.  My current handicap index or average score is: 5 hdcp, was once a 1. My typical ball flight is: high draw The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: drop kick hook.     OK, the drop kick hook is related to my club head getting to the ball before the hands do, I release early on the downswing.  The angle looks great until here, the shaft bend is...
Thanks,   I thought that might have something to do with it.  However, I still am releasing early.. as you can see in the frame shots... what are some good tips to keep that shaft angle further down until impact?
OK, getting back in the game again after not playing much last year, been on the course 8 times this year.  I've been playing now for 25 years, at one point a 1 handicap golfer, now about a 5.   I have always had this problem of releasing a little early on the downswing, now that I have just recorded my swing for the first time in about 4 years, I can really see it.  I'm a big guy, 6'5" 375 lbs, have about a 105 MPH clubhead speed which could greatly be improved I...
Can honestly say my Rocketballz factor is +17!   Had a fitting today for my R11S at my local golf shop, they have a Trackman.   I already had it setup about as good as can be although my swing speed has lost a couple MPH (must be because of beginning of season!).  Swing Speed: 104 - 107, Ball Speed: 158 - 164, Launch: 10 - 11.. Distance: 280 - 285.   Hit my Taylor Burner TP 3 wood, distance 235 - 240.    Hit one of their Rocketballz Tour Spoon (I have one...