or Connect

Posts by bthroneburg

I have a few items I would like to offer up for trade for a Cobra or Titleist 3 wood or 5 wood. I would perfer whole lofts and 15* for the 3 wood and 18* for the 5 wood. Will consider head only trades for the right ones. Shafts need to be stiff to X-stiff, steel shafts ok too. Just looking for good condition gamed fairway woods from Cobra or Titleist 1st up is a Mizuno HiFli 3 iron in X100 steel. Very good shape. (just not my thing) 2nd is a Voodo for Titleist driver...
Emails replied to. Traded for Mizuno MP 67s, Thanks guys!
I have a MINT condition set of Cobra SS Forged with S300 shafts, all standard L/L/L. L/L/L and swingweights have all been verified and adjusted to perfect factory specs. New Golf Pride Tour Velevts (logo down). These have seen no more than 4 rounds of golf. They have been my back ups for a while and never get used, but I am looking to move on to blades. Mizuno MP blades or Cobra MB blades. 3-PW with stiff shafts. I can deal with standard L/L/L down to 1 degree flat, and...
Ok....here's the latest skinny on my trade offer... I am moving to Ping from TaylorMade so................ I have to trade: 1. TaylorMade RAC MBs 3-PW Flighted Rifle 6.0s Standard L/L/L and new lampkin grips 2. TaylorMade R5 10.5* Driver, Stiff V2 Shaft 44.5" 3. Adams 13* Redline Tour Prototype Adila NV-75 Stiff 4. Mizuno 54* MP-R wedge (New) 5. TaylorMade R5 Staff Bag (perfect condition) This is the whole bag minus the putter :), that I am willing to trade,...
I really love my Sabertooth. You can't go wrong there. I was always a Ping guy until I got a chance at a Sabertooth. Good luck with your trade!
Hybrid gone. RAC's still up for trade. Ping S58 or S59sPing Zing irons, Ping Zing 2 irons....... Stiff shafts and Black or Red Dot only.... Let me know what you have.
Also, on a second note, if anyone is interested in buying either of these, I will go $80.00 on the new hybrid and $275.00 on the RAC MBs.
I live in Charleston. If you are looking for reasonable rates and good courses, Charleston National (I am a member), Patriots Point, River Town (LPGA Ginn), and Wild Dunes are going to be you best values. Kiawaha rocks of course but bring the pocket book, $200+ on most and over 4 bills for the Ocean Course. If you want to play Charleston National and need an extra person hit me up, I get a pretty good guest rate. ;)
...............Or I am also looking for Taylor Made RAC TP CBs, R7TPs, or Tour Perfered Irons. So long as they are stiff shafted and standard lie and loft. Longer can be delt with :)...........
I have a couple of items I am looking to trade. 1st up is a set of 3-PW RAC MB Coin Forged with rifle 6.0 Flighted shafts. Standard L/L/L. These are 8/10 and have normal bad chatter and no browning with a lot of gove life left. New Lampkin grips.Looking for a set of Calaway X-Tours (3 or 4-PW) in same condition with stiff or x-stiff shafts. 2nd up is a new, still in plastic, Cleveland HiBore #3 Hybrid with Fujikura Fit On Tour Trajectory Red Shaft (Red). Looking...