or Connect

Posts by ElWagonne

Masters......close 2nd would be the Open.  Any day you can wake up watching major championship golf is good in my books.
In this order: (Played college golf for 2 years)   Tournaments/Courses Played Scores Academics (because college golf requires a lot of time management) Swing
Pound for Pound, I give the DFW my vote
Here in the DFW, the average price with no discounts or anything like that is usually about $45-60.  I myself utilize GolfNow and other tools to knock the price down. With so many options (for instance within a 10 mi radius of my house, there are at least 8 different public tracks), joining a private club probably won't cross my mind anytime soon.
Zach is not a good example, he looks like a dork always.....but I'm in favor of shorts if for the only reason that it may open up the slim opportunity that a major may come to the Southwest (playing golf in slacks in mid August in Houston/Dallas is not the most comfortable thing)
Give me Ernie's.....always thought it was so smooth yet powerful
On occasion, golfers get into trouble via twitter (looking at you Zinger!), normally for acting as if they are out of touch with the 'common man'.  Rarely, do you see 3 gents get in hot water on the same day,...
Some familiar faces with new would be perfect.  Steal Maltbie and/or Feherty away, plug in Duval with Brennaman or someone like Ernie Johnson.
Another forgotten benefit to this.......no more Chris Berman being trotted out like a thoroughbred at a NASCAR race.
I may be in the minority here, but I prefer Joe Buck to Jim Nantz (though it's kinda like saying I prefer the pain of stubbing my toe to a toothache).  Fox didn't mess up when they grabbed the NFL, so I'm sure that this will work....just don't go grab that Chamblee character....can't stomach him.