or Connect

Posts by ElWagonne

Need some advice here....should I renew my SkyCaddie membership or get one of these golf gps apps for my phone. Has anyone tried out both and can offer some sort of review on the performance. Thx, aints fan stuck in the Metroplex
500 for 1 round, no replays is too much IMO. But at least having Pebble as a routine host for USGA events gives you something to chase after goal-wise
Since "TigerGate" has snowballed so much in the past few weeks, I'm coming up with this theory...hear me out. Billy Payne will not so gently coerce Tiger into sitting out the Masters. Since I can't see him playing in a Major right out the gate and for the purposes of this discussion, I'm considering the Players' a major, I'm going with this.... 3 pts for Charlotte (different but not too outrageous from the other posters)
uttexas mentioned a good course with this feature that's around here, site of my strangest golf moment. They have a long par 4, at least 445 where I cracked my tee ball OB, but still got a par by holing out from 180 yds out.
Even though I have criticized Mr. Woods for not playing in Texas anymore, I will not cast stones as others have. Hope he takes this time to take care of what's most important. On another note, I wonder if Vegas will be taking bets on when he'll return to the tour (j/k.....kinda) My money would go on Bay Hill if anyone cares.
I honestly think this is something I could really do in order to help youngsters out...even use some of the connections I gained from playing golf in college to help kids get scholarships. My question is, how can one get their foot in the door, even on a volunteer basis? Do you need any special certifications outside of the normal certifications to teach? If anyone has any advice, please pass it on. Thx.
Somedays it clicks...for instance I'm a 9.5 at the moment but on Friday I shot 36-44 on a course that's a 71.9/132 rating. Would've been better, but I got hungry on the back 9 & finished bogey, double, double. BTW, when the Buckeyes are ready to play an SEC school in the football, then we can discuss that as well...
Dallas here....been here a little over 2 yrs and love it, so many courses and I've haven't even really scraped the surface. I normally stick to sherrill park, firewheel, ridgeview ranch, riverchase and frisco lakes, but im starting to venture out more too.
I'm looking for some advice on practice routines I can use when just doing range time during my lunch hour. I want to try just going to the range twice a week during lunch, but I don't wanna just go out there blindly, I would like it to be semi-productive. If anyone has ideas for a 30-40 minute routine, please pass them on.
You'll like both of the Sherrill Park courses. Now that zipping around...that's a different story, good luck with that. I prefer Firewheel actually, especially the Lakes course...it's only 5-10 minutes East of Sherrill Park and about the same price give or take $5