or Connect

Posts by ElWagonne

I'm looking for any type of suggestions on how to go about starting up a golf league at my office, in particular, getting the word out and soliciting other golfers.  I'm not sure if pinging an HR contact is a good idea and since I don't know too many golfers that work here, this may be the greatest challenge.  Any suggestions about all aspects, though, would be appreciated.
Louisiana Tech University
Outside of Hogan, what about Hal Sutton?  Fell off the golfing earth, then rebounded to the point of staring down Tiger at the Players' during his Butch prime.
David Toms -6 Luke Donald -5 Jason Dufner -5
Most observers around here say Cowboys Golf Club is the best public course in the area....it's neighbor is just as good however and at least $120 cheaper.  
I'm game if someone wanted to do this in Texas
Odyssey....I've tried other brands but always seem to come back to her in some shape or form.   
I'm not a real big fan of Rome....seems to be purposely polarizing not unlike Cowherd.  To each his own, though.
Different stage.....I'll agree, but Rome has only gone to being a step above another insufferable host, Colin Cowherd.  Using another noted blowhard Stephen A as a comparison point does nothing in my opinion for the argument.  Stern's time probably has passed, but one ill timed comment does not a legacy make.
  Obviously you've forgotten about the 'Chris Evert' incident.  The question Rome asked was of shock value, but Stern should know better in terms of responding in that manner.