or Connect

Posts by ElWagonne

Different stage.....I'll agree, but Rome has only gone to being a step above another insufferable host, Colin Cowherd.  Using another noted blowhard Stephen A as a comparison point does nothing in my opinion for the argument.  Stern's time probably has passed, but one ill timed comment does not a legacy make.
  Obviously you've forgotten about the 'Chris Evert' incident.  The question Rome asked was of shock value, but Stern should know better in terms of responding in that manner.
Always good to see Mr. Toms in the mix......(shameless hometown plug) this type of event is right up his alley, but he doesn't play as well on bentgrass greens.
I picture 3rd person with lots of cussing...something like this:   P:  Tim, FIGJAM thinks you need to do something about these **** camera phones or else.... T:  You know this is illegal right.... P:  FIGJAM does not care, I'll quit right now if I have to T:   You wouldn't.... P:  You don't know FIGJAM, do you Timmy....
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it think...so long as my pick is not duplicated too much, I should be cool.
Louis Oosthuizen  -2 Phil Mickelson     +1 Ricky Fowler       +2
Based on your $60 max, I'd definitely recommend Grapevine, Frisco Lakes, Westridge, and Texas Star as four to check out.  Also, poke around idealgolfer for some good deals.  
  I tried deleting the software, disabling my antivirus, tried different cables, even tried syncing the thing to my work PC but no dice.  I found some SG5 listings on Ebay for less than the $70 that SkyGolf wants to charge for a refurb SG4, so I may go that route, since it's built differently.
Considering that I would have a kool-aid grin too if I ever had the opportunity to meet theJack, I'll give it a 10
Morning all,   I'm trying to see if anyone knows if the newer SkyCaddie models (SG5 and up) have the same issues as the SG4 with syncing.  I've now got to enter the golf GPS market b/c my SG4, which has been replaced once already, will not sync to a PC and SkyGolf wants me to pay $70 for them to send me a third refurbished unit.  Any advice, even if it's a different brand to consider would be appreciated.