or Connect

Posts by ElWagonne

On a non-golf related note, one of the major hospitals around here is about to implement a rule saying they won't hire you if you smoke (i.e. pre-employment tobacco screenings)
Shorty.....on the cool, the young lad gave you a dose of your own medicine.  Dominic, my advice to you would be look at your practice habits.  I know when I started playing, all I wanted to do was play, but once I started focusing on putting in some good range work, the scores began to drop.  
My vehicle of choice.....only flaw is the trunk space, not exactly golf friendly.
TNT has been carrying the early coverage for the PGA for quite a while.  CBS and the 'canned' commentary of Jim Nantz has it over the weekend.  
These classic type courses seem to suit Rory well, so I like him.  Also, I like AK's chances.  And as a darkhorse candidate, I'll take the hometown favorite Mr. Toms.
Though I think the 'lockout' was a ploy to stay in the news, football is back.  I predict that this will be a banner year for Louisiana football.  LSU looks mighty strong and if they can get to the "BCS" title game, it'll be a virtual home game.  As for the Saints, I don't think Reggie Bush is a priority to keep, but it would be nice to have him at a reduced rate, say 3-5 mil.  If they can get that and shore up the SS position, I can see them winning a tough NFC South.
If one thought Stevie was gonna take the high road....think again:   http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/golf/14237031.stm   If Tiger knocked the bridge down, Stevie just went out and burned the remains, then spat on it for good measure.
Maybe this will signal a change to Tiger's personality.  I may be in the minority, but I don't recall Tiger being as curt pre-Stevie, but I may be wrong.
No, the ball was outside of the casual water, but full of mud.  I kinda figured I played it the right way (as it lied).  Thx for the insight.  
Morning all,   Ran into a situation that I'm a bit confused on.  Saturday, I played a shot to chase up onto the green, but it hit a puddle of casual water and came to a muddy halt.  Problem is, we haven't had a drop of rain here in over 3 weeks.  My playing partner said I should be able to clean my ball, but me not being sure, I didn't.  My question is, should I have been allowed to clean my ball in this case?