or Connect

Posts by ElWagonne

Though I think the 'lockout' was a ploy to stay in the news, football is back.  I predict that this will be a banner year for Louisiana football.  LSU looks mighty strong and if they can get to the "BCS" title game, it'll be a virtual home game.  As for the Saints, I don't think Reggie Bush is a priority to keep, but it would be nice to have him at a reduced rate, say 3-5 mil.  If they can get that and shore up the SS position, I can see them winning a tough NFC South.
If one thought Stevie was gonna take the high road....think again:   http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/golf/14237031.stm   If Tiger knocked the bridge down, Stevie just went out and burned the remains, then spat on it for good measure.
Maybe this will signal a change to Tiger's personality.  I may be in the minority, but I don't recall Tiger being as curt pre-Stevie, but I may be wrong.
No, the ball was outside of the casual water, but full of mud.  I kinda figured I played it the right way (as it lied).  Thx for the insight.  
Morning all,   Ran into a situation that I'm a bit confused on.  Saturday, I played a shot to chase up onto the green, but it hit a puddle of casual water and came to a muddy halt.  Problem is, we haven't had a drop of rain here in over 3 weeks.  My playing partner said I should be able to clean my ball, but me not being sure, I didn't.  My question is, should I have been allowed to clean my ball in this case?
Depending on your cable provider, the ESPN app will have it.    
It appears that Day is a popular choice, but I think one of the Molinari brothers will do the deed.  Also, I expect Sergio to hang around too.  I'll take Kuch as my great American hope.
I kinda figured as much
The 'announcement' was kinda like a balloon with all the air let out of it.  On another note....is it not ironic that MSchott is being quite defensive towards certain comments when M. Schott (Marge Schott) was one of the most bigoted sports franchise owners of the late 20th century IIRC.  I'm just saying....
I've got a group of guys that plays pretty much every Saturday, and even if they don't...I do.  Just hit me up via PM and we can set something up.