or Connect

Posts by Righty to Lefty

It is random....at any given handicap there is a range that every golfer will likely play within on any given day.  You can't say that it is a  trend because his playing field changes from day to day.  We are not talkin about shooting free throws where the parameters are the same from day to day.  Golf is hard and he will be fine because he knows what he is doing.  Any good golfer will tell you that it is hard to go low in consecutive rounds let alone 4 straight rounds....
  Yeah that's what I was getting at....His house there is 27 million bucks there in Ohio.  Pretty nice spread of course that he and the kids could play a mean game of hide and seek in !!
Can't even imagine how much square footage 27 million bucks gets you in Ohio......I'd wanna go home too !!
I'm sure the money is right for her to move on so good for her. 
No I had not read your post at the time.....So are you saying that you have spent enough time with LBJ to say without a doubt that he is a "he's a narcissist who truly believes he's above everyone else. He's arrogant, when he was here...he was rude to fans and anyone who was "below him". He also quit on his team when he knew he was leaving...what kind of person does that? "  The "fans" burned his jersey and the very owner of the team berated him publicly (and never...
My thoughts exactly....but he's thrilled to have him??....even though he really doesn't like him personally???  Even though the guy hasn't had not a single run in since he's been in the league and he wants to come back to his home state so that he can mentor the thousands of kids that look up to him and be a leader on and off the court.  
We will see how your thoughts change when he starts bringing championships to Cleveland.....I will be sure to revive this thread in a couple years.   http://www.si.com/nba/2014/07/11/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers
Sure he did...he just made a lot of free throws to cover up bad shooting nights. He wasn't lights out every night: No. 10  Jordan worst - Game 3 1998 Finals - Jordan only had 24 points on a night where he took only 14 shots of which he made 7. He made 10 of 11 from the line against Utah and the Bulls won anyway. Jordan added only 3 rebs, 2 assists, 1 stl and 1 blk. No. 9 Jordan worst - In the 1996 closer against Seattle (game 6), Jordan won on Father’s Day, and...
Yeah so Tim Duncan doesn't count either then cause there is no way that an older player in the NBA can play well...That is basically what you just said. Once again people who know way more about the game than any of us say they weren't and then gave you an actual explanation as to why but I'm the one who is "trying to be right as Jakester noted in his comment on your post" when I am the one looking at it objectively because I am actually a fan of both. The woulda shoulda...