or Connect

Posts by MMouse

Golf has the wrong name for the game....period. It should we called Would've. If I would've sunk that putt..... If that drive would've went straight...... If I would've selected a new club.......
I love mine. It's mostly changed my play from 110 or so in.I have found myself better able to pick the right club/swing when in close which has helped my scoring immensely. Prior to that benefit I was using it to track how far I was hitting each club to accurately dial them in. I already knew for the most part how far each club went, but it narrowed it down a little more. And for some fun, it's great to track how far you really hit your drive and then show it you...
Ive lost what progress I've made with the swing recently. Sure I have my good shots, but they are becoming fewer and fewer. It feels to me ( i need to take some video ) like I am losing things at the beginning of the downswing. Right now it feels awkward and from there by the time I get to impact I am all over the place. What "feel" or action are you guys using to start the downswing?
Anyone out there playing the E5? According to their online fit I would benefit dcrim some better short game spin by switching from the E6 to the E5. Anyone using it that can give some feedback about them?
I just bought my first one 2 weeks ago, a Skycaddie 2.5. There was a listing in town for $150 (canadian ) so I went to see the guy. He won it in a work golf tournament and doesn't golf, it hadn't even been opened. So far I love it. My partner has a golf buddy and it is inaccurate anywhere from 7-15 yards on our home course. So far my sky caddie has been dead on with everything. I am a little biased, but I would definitely buy another SkyCaddie.
Anything from a 7 iron to my 58 depending on how much air time I need compared to roll out. Having said that I am using my 64 more and more around the green to flop it on with no roll, and it's been working quite nicely.
I know we have a lot of serious golfers on here and quite a few who are very into playing tournaments etc but I wanted to discuss fun. When you go out for a round with a few friends and decide to just have a fun round instead of stroke play what games do you play and what are your favorites? Or maybe you are in a men/women's night and they have different game formats to make it fun. My personal fav right now is Bingo Bango Bongo just because it brings a completely...
My battle with Stack and Tilt rages on. Bought the videos, was intrigued and saw slight improvement but still struggled. Bought the book, looked through the drills and light bulbs went off. I headed out for a round on Wednesday to one of the most beautiful courses in the area ( had a great deal on too ) with my usual partner. We played match play and I dominated him from the first tee box to the last. I was drawing the ball predictably, outdriving him, hitting GIR's...
I have to agree with sean. Knowing how to adjust myself to shape it has helped me to hit a VERY consistent draw over my last 3-4 rounds. I think the biggest advantage comes from knowing what your stock shot is and being able to do it consistently. My driver has a nice draw on it now. However, my 3 wood always has a VERY reliable fade to it. I played a round on wednesday at a different course. THere was a drastic dog leg right that would be perfect for a fade. I...
I picked up the book last week and it's helped alot. The crush the can drill has helped me the most. I went out and played 9 today and matched my best score, hit my furthest drive ( 257 ) andwas able to shape the shot successfully twice. I am more than convinced that this swing has benefits to it and will continue to work at it. Right now my flying wedge and follow thru need some work.