or Connect

Posts by lazebones

I get a deep titleist/taylormade/callaway/cobra discount through my school and this season I ordered 2 brand new studio selects for 146 each. So I basically paid 292$ for 2 300$ retail putters.
I am pretty positive that it is a fake as well my friend after comparing it with real pictures the way that the neutral bias is stamped on it is all spaced out and it is lower on the head than it should be. I am sorry that this happened to you. You must feel dumb now but these kinds of things happen to unsuspecting people.
Ill take the 3 wood drop me a PM
sold if you wouldnt mind selling it to a newcomer around here. But I do buy alot of stuff on ebay and everything is legit.
I had a hole in one double eagle today on a 279 yard par 4. It was the last hole of the day im like 6 over the wind is gusting in our face about 15 mph. So right away I am thinking I cant get there today there was a group on the green. So I hit my driver and right when I hit it I said thats on the green because I just nutted it. So I yell fore on the green. The group is a couple of my friends in our blitz group they are standing around the flag and we see the ball land on...
man you say all of this then it turns out the kid cant make putts inside 3 feet under pressure to save his life.
If a few of these guys have some good rounds, I'd say his picks would be: Bubba Watson (him and zinger are good friends and zinger likes his demeanor) Brandt Snedeker (great swing, excellent putter, always a cool head) I can't really think of any other 2 that really catch my eye right now but I would think they would be along the lines of Stricker, Austin, or Johnson. all very solid players and Would love to see them on the team.
I would be tickled to just play there at all.
what do you mean another 4-putt? he hasn't 4 putted since 2005. and this is his first ever 4 putt in a major...get your facts right. hes not really that bad of a putter. cut the man some slack not all the great ball strikers were great putters.
and besides 14 Iomic grips are 180 not 280 :o I think hes just trying to impress everyone with his money.