or Connect

Posts by Smallville

It's taking some getting used to. Don't like clicking Reply to thread and going straight to to Quick reply. Even hitting reply in a post you still have to click on advanced reply.
Tell me about it! But it seems like TGC does this at the beginning of every year, I don't think it's because of Tiger's recent news.
I come here and Hackers Paradise. WRX is really not for me. I actually belong to about 7 or 8 forums but rarely hit most of them anymore.
Finally hit 800 posts!
I need to update my sig.
IE7 and sometimes Chrome.
Every time I played as a single at my course last year, I was always invited to play through. May be a midwest thing. I f the course is full and people are keeping the course pace (4 to 4.5 hours) you should probably just tough it out. I have asked before, on other courses, if I could play through and the group ahead always let me.
One in a row, many times.
Then why do you even bother with spoiler tags then Erik? Get rid of them if we aren't supposed to use them. Because you disagree, I guess that means you are right? As usual? Because only other people can be wrong? Why do people put the frickin result right in the thread title?
[[SPOILER]]