or Connect

Posts by Smallville

I believe it is 18 by Nelson, the same year he won 11 in a row. However, several of those were with a partner, Jug McSpadden, in team competition. (McSpadden was somehow related to my uncle, my dad's sister's husband; but I am not sure how, maybe his brother or a cousin).
This was in GolfWeek and on MSN today: http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/8979000/Ladies-tees?-Long-drive-champ-used-to-be-man&MSNHPHCP>1=39002
5-wood, 7-wood, 9-wood.
Fourputt- As you can see, I also went with the GolfLogix! I considered Skycaddie but in the end I went with this instead. I love it! Part of what made me decide was the Garmin aspect (even though my GPS in my truck is a TomTom!). But the fact I know Garmin is going to be around in 5 years, helped me decide on the GolfLogix. I'm just saying a review that old is outdated, maybe not for customer service, but if you only looked at it and said "only 5,000 courses, I'm not...
The real Tiger Woods didn't even have to GO to Q School. OMG I made a post touting Tiger Woods! Better go out to see if the sky is falling! LMFFFAAAOOOO
To be fair, that review is 3-1/2 years old.
Seriously? I never saw that. Of course, that's just my opinion.
I'll agree with that, I would have said 4 at the most. There have been a lot of players better than Daly ever was that only won 1 or 2. Watson only won 8; Even Els, who I would take over Daly even when Daly was "good" only has 3. So maybe I'll revise that to 3 at most. Yes, 3. He might have won another PGA or British Open.
It definitely was NOT Caddyshack 2! No way. There have been a lot, but of movies I have seen recently, Meet the Fockers was a ton better than Meet the Parents!
Ugggggh! lol Man City here. Better watch out in a couple of years!