or Connect

Posts by mdl

Cool post Mike. 
 Haha.  Yeah, I'd believe that's true.  Fortunately for me I've chosen a career and locations/regions where the only time I wear something that even possibly might qualify as slacks is to weddings  
...whatever you want, or nothing at all.  That said, I own only low black and low white socks, and pretty much only wear the black ones cause they're newer.
 Nice, that makes more sense!  Seems less intuitive of a name than partial wedge.  But has it's own sort of logic.  Full swing mechanics for a shot longer than pitch distance is a distance wedge.  Sure...
I have no idea, but I'll throw out a guess for fun.   Remarketing of the gap wedge?  Maybe attack wedge didn't catch on well enough.  Most people still call it a gap wedge, cause attack wedge sounds silly.  So maybe some marketing team thought people might take up the distance wedge language cause it makes more sense (it's the wedge you buy cause modern PWs are too strongly lofted and you need a wedge with more distance than your SW), and it might sell better than gap...
 We can agree on this thread!  This is exactly what I do.  I'd rather pay upfront, whether Netflix, Rdio, or buying/renting outright like you can with shows/movies on Amazon.  Nobody needs constant chatter trying to manipulate them subconsciously into being even more materialistic than we already are...
Awesome pics.  Thanks for sharing.  Love to play that place some day...
 +1 Exactly
 I agree with all of this.  My point is just that it's easy as someone who's not black and didn't grow up in a poor/working class, dysfunctional neighborhood to discount and not understand the poisonous nature of the relationship between (non-criminal) citizens and police.   Not that I claim to understand, just that I try to be conscious of the fact I can't truly understand that experience.  I would support the body camera movement as a catalyst for shifting cultures...
 If you close your eyes and plug your ears, that means nothing is happening, right?