or Connect

Posts by Fraser

Denver Airport...ok, so the artwork is weird but the whole thing is god for a giggle!
  Coupling was extremely well written. Friends (which I liked) was practically Sesame Street in comparison. Arrested Development falls into the genius category for me too.   I try to watch mainstream American sitcoms (Big Bang Theory et. al.) but just don't get along with them.
This seems golf appropriate, Nick Watney's wife, Amber. Blimey...  
Good call on Alison Brie, I love her character in Mad Men too: New nomination, from BBC's "Call The Midwife", Jessica Raine:
  Maybe it's just me but I notice that more and more people are using "your" when they mean "you're", it's frankly embarrassing.
  Thanks! Funnily enough since posting in this thread I've decided to sell it! :)   I was considering a CL65 AMG last year that had wheels that had been painted black by the current owner. It's all a matter of taste but it looked fuggin' awful IMO!   Stock:     Messed up:
  Talking of hashtags, I read in December that Susan Boyle (weird, Scottish spinster singer) had a new album out at the end of last year and to promote it her PR team tried spreading the hashtag #susanalbumparty    Oops.
500bhp, 590lb/ft torque, two turbos, V12....bring on the Porsche 911s :)  
    Oh yes...   [i
  I'll quote you because you said EDM but I'm more into progressive breaks, prog house, melodic electronica and some classic late 1990s trance sounds if I feel nostalgic!