or Connect

Posts by Diggitydog

Obviously the "whoosh" would be the fastest point of your swing and you want that to happen at impact. When I'm not releasing my driver it's because my hands are trapped behind my body. I try to shorten my backswing which helps me keep my hands in front of my body during the swing.
4 things: - Don't shift your weight much if at all off the ball during backswing - Turn your shoulders as much as your flexibility allows - Keep your arms on your body / short backswing and don't wrap your arms around your body on the way back, your hands should get on top of your right shoulder. Obviously 1000 people will tell you 1000 things but these basics should help a 36 handicapper a lot. Biggest one is the weight shift. Keep that weight still on the way...
Keep in mind he's only been back from rehab for a few months as well. I also think that he's going pretty hard to his left side and maybe he's not as straight as the last few years. He was hitting it a bit easier before the surgery which gives smoother rhythm.
yes he did, they put the "Protracer" on it and it was a big pull hook. It's going to be insane how good Tiger gets by the end of this season. 2009 will be some kinda comeback. Even if you're already sick of watching him after 3 tourneys.
“My name is Diggitydog and I’m a Swing Snob.” Well I used to be, but it's been over a year since I switched from my "Leadbetter" style swing to the controversial Stack and Tilt golf swing. The reason I switched was the discovery I made of hitting golf shots more consistently. I used to think there was only one proper way to swing a golf club. I was a "swing snob". I have changed my thinking. I believe there are many proper ways to swing a golf club. Many examples...
I played golf with a guy and his father on Father's Day. On the 18th hole the Dad says to his Son. "You shot that out there like Tiger." The Son turns around after saying virtually nothing all round. "The ONLY thing Tiger and I have in common is that we both breathe." Then he walks to his cart and that was the last thing is said for the round. It was pretty funny.
The thing that is crazy about that video is that they catch her in the act of making a hole in one. Even though it doesn't count to her list, it still went in. I still say complete liar.
Wow, did I ever get on a Lee Majors tangent after reading Tourspoon's post about Bionic Man. Was checking out the Fall Guys / Six Million Dollar Man Wikipedia pages.
after a 50 foot putt it's any shot between 200 - 220. I just can't get my 3 iron to go that far with my current swing. :(
Did you get these clubs yet? I am eyeing up a set similar on eBay, I might need to talk to the Arizona Golf guy, Eduardo?