or Connect

Posts by misty_mountainhop

Great quote that. Where have all the great statesmen and politicians gone?
Ah. Of course! Easter vacation for U.K. schools... Seriously? Hang on to the result last year. That's usual though isn't it? As long as we beat England? Let me know when you manage to beat one of the Southern Hemisphere big boys.I'll leave you with......The Telstra Stadium, 2003. Wilkinson off his right foot, thank-you very much.   Back on topic. Bubba's a bit much sometimes but I've warmed to him this year. Seems a decent enough guy who plays some pretty unique golf. Who...
Hmm. Guess you and your friends have never achieved anything much and never suffered any massive loss. What men you all must be!
Whoops! Just goes to show one should check facts like this before posting! Sorry about that. USGA confirms No Brainer is OK (https://www.usga.org/ConformingGolfClub/conforming_golf_club_results.asp). R&A site doesn't list the No Brainer in its Non-conforming List so looks OK. Think I was getting in a tangle with the LB 130...
^^^^ I seem to be similar. I often feel I put a better swing on it when I can see my shadow. Not sure why...
I'm with the  program. On my second DCT driver (1st cracked - replaced F.O.C.) and I really like the fairway woods as well. Mess about with a few fairway woods but, tbh, the DCT driver is as good a head as I've ever hit. Fairly traditional shape, deep-faced and 440cc (looks even smaller with its deep face). In fact, the current invocation I have in the bag of 10.5° with a lovely Graphite Design YSQ shaft is a bit of a revelation for me. Low spinning before it became the...
Took me maybe 4 years. Started as an 11-12 y/o and was sub-10 hcp by about 15. Obviously it depends on the person and savael, above, has pointed you to some great info. It takes a lot of practice (unless you're stupidly gifted) to learn and hone a solid, fundamentally sound swing. If you do that though (and you've decent hand-eye coordination anyway), it'll stay with you. I've been sub-5 hcp since ~18 y/o and I'm now a 48 y/o (ouch!) but the lowest I've ever been even...
Not my regular ball but I've tried them quite a bit and, given I've never been a big Callaway ball fan in the past, I rated them very highly. Good value, as long as any other 'Tour'-level ball, great spin into the greens and the feel, for me at least, was very good - soft on the chips and putts. Nice, bright white as well which didn't appear to colour to any degree. Good cover resilience when hit with a full wedge. Overall, I didn't find anything in there not to recommend...
Why do you do that???
It could be done quite quietly though couldn't it? Officials have a word with Bradley off-camera somewhere and say that it needs addressing (). I think there's possibly an issue if others have been doing similar in the past and it's never been called but that doesn't mean it should continue. If I was one of the other players and thought Bradley was being cut some slack and maybe gaining an advantage because no-one in officialdom had any balls over it, I'd be pretty annoyed.