or Connect

Posts by misty_mountainhop

I'm in neither camp really but there's some interesting discussion. Regarding the above: so if he's really OCD, it's OK to bend/break a rule (if that's what he's doing)?? OCD (or whatever) shouldn't enter into it - it's either a rule infringement or not.
Or...how about Adèle Exarchopoulos?          
Amanda Seyfried anyone? Happened to be watching the film, Mamma Mia! and got captivated by her eyes....      
A rather large Margerita this evening. Forgot how addictive they can be...
 You're right there. I have no idea who she is really but if that's a representative sample of her behaviour, I think I'll pass on finding out more. Don't get me wrong, I don't think much of Morgan either.  Why, thank-you. Oversensitive much? I watched the clip you linked. She kicked it off - unless there's something not in the clip which came before. She was the first to say something along the lines of "I have to put up with this nonsense" when Morgan asked her what she...
I don't particularly want him back over here but that woman is a piece of work. She isn't afraid to speak her mind? Sorry, that was plain rude. I'm sure she'd have been just as 'brave' (I don't think) if Morgan's show wasn't for the chop. Maybe she's a member of the NRA?
A few. A notable recent one went something like:   Par 4, about 370 yards. Massive cut off tee into heavy, but dead, bracken. Got lucky and amazingly found ball in reasonable lie. Thinned out into bunker right and maybe 30 yards short of green. Half-thin bunker shot flying way past flag... ... hits flag pennant dead centre, tangles and drops down stick into the hole.   I'd like to say I visualised the hole like this but...
Shaft flex isn't the be-all-and-end-all. You can have an X-flex with a high launch/trajectory - be a little careful what you're messing with. You probably want to pay a bit more attention to kick point and/or tip flexibility rather than overall "stiffness".   Any shot into the wind is going to deviate significantly as the ball speed dies assuming it's got some sidespin on it. How often do you play in the wind? Is it really worth playing about with shafts if it's not that...
 Actually, you're probably right but everyone tends to use the two names interchangeably over here. Not sure there's formally a difference but there're definitely some pungent versions and some that are pretty tame.
Oh yes. We still have the deer here. Nice to watch but a pain in the backside when they've been trotting through the bunkers or across the greens! You should pay us another visit as the course has been in great shape the last few years and the greens have been some of the best in area outside of places like Sherwood Forest.