or Connect

Posts by misty_mountainhop

Agreed, assuming it's as bad as being said. I imagine he can walk, heel-toe etc but any outward rotation on that ankle, say, as a result of trying to hit a 300 yard tee shot is a) going to be excruciating and b) going to cause more damage. We'll see.
Vokey - accept no substitute. The 200 series I still use are the best I've had. Classic shape and excellent performance. Plenty of spin and you can get all sorts of grinds if you fancy. What's not to like?
Quote:Last I checked Chris Wood wasn't qualified. Pretty sure Spieth can handle a wind and much as I'd like a Westwood win, no chance. Form not good enough by a long chalk.  As for whether St. Andrews will be dry or wet, apparently it's very dry up there now. It'll need a lot of rain to make it wet and even then, links turf like that never really plays wet. Wish it was going to be dry and little wind as I was hoping that someone would demolish the course - no way good...
Not me. But I am surprised that the Republicans so often appear give credence to clowns. Don't they ever want a clever, tactful, thoughtful guy/gal for President?
Went with 5+ years. Generally, that's the case if I have one I get on with. Experimented a bit over the last few years, so not strictly true but now I have one I really like, I don't think I'll be changing for some while. Also, I don't think there's a great deal the OEMs can do to improve the current driver tech, despite the advertising blurb. I could see myself maybe changing a shaft (would need a lot of convincing over the current one though) but that would be it. Can't...
    Ball forward of centre? Really? What iron was used in this shot?Weak grip? Really? Re. the last point that @Phil McGleno makes, out of interest, how is that helping trajectory? To be clear, I'm not trying to be contrary with this one; I'm curious to know the cause and effect there.
Katarina Johnson-Thompson (British heptathlete):         In the news a bit at the moment - Dakota Johnson:         Hayden Panettiere:    
And so? Are you agreeing with my thesis or not? I can't tell from what you've posted! A ball position too far back is going to give, assuming a club-face square to target at impact, a lot (too much?) draw and a lower than 'typical' trajectory. Failing to square face to target line is going to give the push described.
Despite my (irrational?) dislike of the persona that is Woods, there's no evidence that he's used PEDs.......is there?? OK, he bulked quite a bit at one point but nothing that wouldn't tally with simple gym use.   Just out of interest, why did the OP pose this question? Is there something out there on this topic other than the long-standing and completely unsubstantiated suggestions??
An interesting(?) study just out this week: http://www.thelancet.com/pb/assets/raw/Lancet/pdfs/14TLP0454_Di%20Forti.pdf  It will be interesting to follow the stats over the years in Uruguay and U.S. states that elect to legalise cannabis. I can hear the drooling of the lawyers from here.