or Connect

Posts by misty_mountainhop

What's the iron used in the video clip? Doesn't look that short to me. I'm going for a simple thing first up. I'd try an adjustment of ball position as the first thing - move it nearer front foot. The ball at setup is nearer rear foot than front foot - path at impact is too much from inside as a result, which means if he gets the club square to target he's going to get decent (too much?) draw, if he doesn't square it to target, he gets a straight push and he's also...
Hard to tell. Backswing looks odd but doesn't seem too bad at the top (however he got there). Posture a bit head-up-and-arse-out - needs to relax a bit and be a bit more rounded. Most important thing - weight transfer/hip slide/whatever on downswing. He needs to stay down on it as well - seems to be pulling up and out through impact. Suspect that last would go if he was more weight forward through impact. How? Not sure what the best drills are. Half 7-irons with weight...
That takes me back aways. Thanks for the Airplane reminders - forgot how many good moments were in that film.
On balance, I think they need to get on top of technology. The OEMs are only interested in making money - they have no interest, in the shortish term, in maintaining the game.   The ball has been/is a problem but is the ball tech, in terms of distance, maxxed out now? Could dial the ball back a little but there's only so much that can be done to improve distance this way as there's already regulations governing initial velocity etc.   What concerns me a lot more is the...
Isn't she? Definitely something about her. On the subject of redheads, was looking at someone's favourite redheads the other day and came across this lady. Never heard of her before and worth being careful if you Google her (she's a bit naughty) but she goes buy the name of Piper Fawn (real name Gabriela something-or-other):   
Amazing. 46 pages and counting. Would have thought a single response to the OP (i.e. "Yes!") would have been the end of it....
Renee Olstead:           Amy Adams:      
Michelle Rodriguez:  
Interesting thread. I've shortened mine at the back end of this season as have always had a tendency to overswing. Usually got away with it but ball-striking was bad mid-season and shortening it was a revelation. Not sure if it's much more accurate generally now (driving much better though) but ball-striking is leagues better with great divots and distance with irons is at least one club longer than it was earlier in the year. Seriously looking forward to the new season.
Hysterical. Monty as self-publicising and ridiculous as ever. Good player in his time but got some serious woodwork on both of his shoulders.