or Connect

Posts by misty_mountainhop

^^^^ I seem to be similar. I often feel I put a better swing on it when I can see my shadow. Not sure why...
I'm with the  program. On my second DCT driver (1st cracked - replaced F.O.C.) and I really like the fairway woods as well. Mess about with a few fairway woods but, tbh, the DCT driver is as good a head as I've ever hit. Fairly traditional shape, deep-faced and 440cc (looks even smaller with its deep face). In fact, the current invocation I have in the bag of 10.5° with a lovely Graphite Design YSQ shaft is a bit of a revelation for me. Low spinning before it became the...
Took me maybe 4 years. Started as an 11-12 y/o and was sub-10 hcp by about 15. Obviously it depends on the person and savael, above, has pointed you to some great info. It takes a lot of practice (unless you're stupidly gifted) to learn and hone a solid, fundamentally sound swing. If you do that though (and you've decent hand-eye coordination anyway), it'll stay with you. I've been sub-5 hcp since ~18 y/o and I'm now a 48 y/o (ouch!) but the lowest I've ever been even...
Not my regular ball but I've tried them quite a bit and, given I've never been a big Callaway ball fan in the past, I rated them very highly. Good value, as long as any other 'Tour'-level ball, great spin into the greens and the feel, for me at least, was very good - soft on the chips and putts. Nice, bright white as well which didn't appear to colour to any degree. Good cover resilience when hit with a full wedge. Overall, I didn't find anything in there not to recommend...
Why do you do that???
It could be done quite quietly though couldn't it? Officials have a word with Bradley off-camera somewhere and say that it needs addressing (). I think there's possibly an issue if others have been doing similar in the past and it's never been called but that doesn't mean it should continue. If I was one of the other players and thought Bradley was being cut some slack and maybe gaining an advantage because no-one in officialdom had any balls over it, I'd be pretty annoyed.
 I'm in neither camp really but there's some interesting discussion. Regarding the above: so if he's really OCD, it's OK to bend/break a rule (if that's what he's doing)?? OCD (or whatever) shouldn't enter into it - it's either a rule infringement or not.
Or...how about Adèle Exarchopoulos?          
Amanda Seyfried anyone? Happened to be watching the film, Mamma Mia! and got captivated by her eyes....      
A rather large Margerita this evening. Forgot how addictive they can be...