or Connect

Posts by misty_mountainhop

Took me maybe 4 years. Started as an 11-12 y/o and was sub-10 hcp by about 15. Obviously it depends on the person and savael, above, has pointed you to some great info. It takes a lot of practice (unless you're stupidly gifted) to learn and hone a solid, fundamentally sound swing. If you do that though (and you've decent hand-eye coordination anyway), it'll stay with you. I've been sub-5 hcp since ~18 y/o and I'm now a 48 y/o (ouch!) but the lowest I've ever been even...
Not my regular ball but I've tried them quite a bit and, given I've never been a big Callaway ball fan in the past, I rated them very highly. Good value, as long as any other 'Tour'-level ball, great spin into the greens and the feel, for me at least, was very good - soft on the chips and putts. Nice, bright white as well which didn't appear to colour to any degree. Good cover resilience when hit with a full wedge. Overall, I didn't find anything in there not to recommend...
Why do you do that???
It could be done quite quietly though couldn't it? Officials have a word with Bradley off-camera somewhere and say that it needs addressing (). I think there's possibly an issue if others have been doing similar in the past and it's never been called but that doesn't mean it should continue. If I was one of the other players and thought Bradley was being cut some slack and maybe gaining an advantage because no-one in officialdom had any balls over it, I'd be pretty annoyed.
 I'm in neither camp really but there's some interesting discussion. Regarding the above: so if he's really OCD, it's OK to bend/break a rule (if that's what he's doing)?? OCD (or whatever) shouldn't enter into it - it's either a rule infringement or not.
Or...how about Adèle Exarchopoulos?          
Amanda Seyfried anyone? Happened to be watching the film, Mamma Mia! and got captivated by her eyes....      
A rather large Margerita this evening. Forgot how addictive they can be...
 You're right there. I have no idea who she is really but if that's a representative sample of her behaviour, I think I'll pass on finding out more. Don't get me wrong, I don't think much of Morgan either.  Why, thank-you. Oversensitive much? I watched the clip you linked. She kicked it off - unless there's something not in the clip which came before. She was the first to say something along the lines of "I have to put up with this nonsense" when Morgan asked her what she...
I don't particularly want him back over here but that woman is a piece of work. She isn't afraid to speak her mind? Sorry, that was plain rude. I'm sure she'd have been just as 'brave' (I don't think) if Morgan's show wasn't for the chop. Maybe she's a member of the NRA?