or Connect

Posts by misty_mountainhop

Hmmm. So we let the body's natural reaction to insult go unchecked because otherwise we'll do some damage? Perhaps, therefore, people should leave well alone when someone has a galloping, systemic infection? Let their rising body temperature, literally, cook their brain and the body's defenses will obviously deal with the bug causing it? That must be the problem in West Africa just now - people are interfering with the body's natural reaction to an insult.   Seriously,...
Humaima Malik, Pakistani actress/model:      
It's a bit of a shame that someone with such a unique talent and take on shotmaking is such a pillock. Oh well...
Hit a lot of practice balls? Tendonitis?
I didn't mean the word 'policy' to mean an official Government policy of any sort. The principle that it's OK to chuck crap into the environment because it'll all work out fine in the wash is pretty daft. Period.I totally understand that this sort of thing is low on most people's priority lists however.
Bravo. Anything else is the policy of fools, anthropomorphic climate change or not.
Anyone can trick up a course in order to make it stupidly penal. If the R&A wanted to do likewise, it'd be very easy but make for somewhat duller Opens I would imagine.
Interesting. Went for Rory at AGNC before TW wins another of the big 4. TW has 4 chances per year vs. Rory's one at AGNC but I'm with those who think TW is essentially on a downward spiral. Was amazed he shot 69 in the 1st round at Hoylake but his game after that was pretty awful, even accounting for the fact he's been off the competitive radar for some time. Next 12 months will tell, as TW keeps telling us he's free of pain post-op so no excuses now.  Fixed that for you .
You think? Ronaldo maybe but Neymar and Messi have been just as influential. I know you're biased(!) but I can't stand Robben - a talented, gifted player but one of the worst cheats I can think of at the moment.
Sorry. First time I've seen them or heard about them...