or Connect

Posts by GregZ

I'm an idiot, of all the things I have researched for golf, that's is something I have never looked at and just assumed I was correct. Thank you,
Okay, I just realized from your video that I have misinterpreted what it means to have a stronger or weaker grip. I always thought that rotating my hands more to the left or counterclockwise for a righty was stronger.
Hope you all had fun.  I wish I would have played with you all since I'm only 45 minutes away this weekend but my schedule just didn't allow.  I did tee off this morning at Desert Spring Valley course in Palm Desert for a quick 18 (3 hour round) and thought about you guys having an awesome time.   
I'll be in Palm Springs on the 7th and would be interested in attending the AimPoint clinic if my scheduler (wife) doesnt have me signed up for somthing else that afternoon.   Greg
You have to be an elite athlete to swing a golf club efficiently.
Is this what you are looking for? http://thesandtrap.com/t/53724/the-ps-positions-or-as-alignments-in-the-golf-swing   I find it helpful when reviewing my swing.
My goal this year is to continue researching the golf swing to find consistency.  Ill have an awesome round one day followed by not breaking 110 for the next month. 
I voted No, but have no idea why. 
Last winter I signed up with evolvr and had immediate success but ran out of time to truely work on the things that I needed to and stopped evolvr after a couple months.  I thought the information was great for the money and came away from each video lesson with an understanding of what I needed to do.  My problems were, and still are, over reasearching all the little pieces I see wrong in my swing and wanting to fix them all at the same time.  I also could see the value...
Voted YES, Get out there on a non busy day, i would pick very early morning, and play some golf doing the things that you are learning to improve.  If I dont play and only focus on full swing, my putting and chipping goes to shit.