or Connect

Posts by sobo

Taylormade r360 Driver 8.5*, Proforce 65 S Shaft, 45", Headcover, New Midsize Medalist Velvet Grip, Great conditon with only light brush marks on sole  shipping USPS
Extended to 34" with black ping man grip / w white letters
Back for sale. 
Cleveland Quadpro 3 Wood 15* Penley Shaft New Lamkin Grip Standard length and lie no headcover Club shows some signs of use but still plays great $30 free ship
sold
Snake Eyes Golf Club Putter Tour Platinum 7811 34 inch New Winn Triple Line Midsize Grey Grip Includes Tour Platinum headcover Stepless shaft Club is in very good condition with only light brush marks, no dings or nicks.  Includes matching headcover.  The club has a 1" extenstion under the grip The new ARC head pattern.  A first rate golf putter! $79 free US Ship
Callaway Big Bertha 454 Driver NV 65 Stiff Shaft Driver is in very good to excellent condition. Top, face, and back are all good. The bottom has a small scrape and some minor scuffs but that's all. Lamkin Crossline midsize grip in ok condition Orig headcover included. Great condition too. $79.00 free ship
Price drop - $65 free US ship
When irons are new the face has a different finish compared to the rest of the club head.  I like the dull "blasted" look of the face, compared to the rest of the polished head.  I know how to polish the club head but can someone give me some info on how to acheive these results?   Is there something I can use on a dremel?  Thanks
driver is sold