or Connect

Posts by sobo

I would also trade these for a different set of Hogan or Cleveland TA5 or TA7 iron set.
Hogan BH5 Iron Set 3-PW Apex 4 Graphite Shafts, clubs are very good condition, only use a couple of times, original grips, standard length and lie. emial for pics $135 + ship
back for sale, now with Black Ping Man Grip, $45 + ship
here are some pics PM me only, do not reply to this thread
Lynx Preditor Plus Iron Set * 2-SW ( missing 6 Iron ) * Regular Flex * New Medalist Velvet Grips ( one extra wrap of tape to make them a little thicker ) * Standard length and lie * Good overall condition The clubs are in good overall condition as they are an older set of blade irons. They show some signs of use but nothing that will affect play. All clubs have Lynx regular flex shafts. The 9 and PW have Lynx reg flex shafts but the step is different from the...
Good idea Dick, thanks
$39 + 8 shipping US
still available
For Sale is my Titleist 975 j VS Driver, it has the black and yellow Pro 4565 Shaft, 45 in, 8.5* loft, new Lamkin crossline oversize grip. Club is in good condition with basic signs of wear on the bottom and back of head, face and top are good. email me for pics. 40 + ship US.
no longer for sale at this time.