or Connect

Posts by silentfink

Nope. Wearing one is more of an annoyance than a help.
That's a great looking set. And, if you play better with it, all the better! Well done.
How about going with the following setup: Driver: 10.5* 4-Wood: 17* Hybrids: 21*, 24*, 27* Irons: 6-PW Wedges: 52*, 56*, 60* Putter I purchased my Sonartec NP-99 4-wood off eBay for $100 and it rocks. Much easier to hit than my old 3-wood. Then, you can use your $225 gift card towards the 52* Gap Wedge and 56* Sand Wedge. This will ensure you have no gaps in your short game and you have a full set of clubs that you can hit.
Relax... Don't think so much!
Haha - I thought the exact same thing!!!
I worked as a greenskeeper on a rather upscale private course for 3 summers while in college. It didn't pay all that well, but I was allowed to play after work as long as I didn't hold up play. Well, there weren't that many members playing at 4 in the afternoon so I played just about every day of the week. My equipment stunk, I couldn't afford lessons, and my I had to give way any time the upper crust came around. It didn't matter. It was amazing. I got to play on a...
If I were you, I would try to tough it out as long as I can without paying rent. Yeah, it puts a huge damper on the social life, but if you can save all of that rent money instead of spending it, you'll be FAR better off later on in life. And, whatever you do, don't get into debt. Credit cards are EVIL!!!!!!!!!
Holes 1-18: Water. Lots of it. Hole 19: Beer. Lots of it.
He's got the personality of a 2 x 4. Great player, though.
Hai Karate, of course.