or Connect

Posts by silentfink

Gary McCord is horribly, horribly annoying. He tries so hard to be funny and fails so miserably. I'd rather listen to nails on a chalkboard at volume 11. The crying shame of it is the fact that he wrote the Golf for Dummies book, which is, in my opinion, a fantastic place to start if you're learning the game. Unfortunately, hearing him commentate makes those same beginners want to quit the game!
Poker. Lots of it.
You might want to check out the Eidolon V-Soles. If you don't like them, they'll buy you the wedge of your choice.
Freddie Couples, complete with bad back.
I have a 21* X-Hybrid and I like it quite a bit. It sits nicely at address, has a good weight to it (not too heavy, not too light), and launches the ball every time. I never feel as though I have to work hard to get the ball in the air. All in all, I'm quite pleased with it.
Driver220+ 4 Wood205 2 Hybrid190 4 Hybrid175 5 Iron160 6 Iron150 7 Iron140 8 Iron130 9 Iron120 PW 110 GW 100 SW 80 LW 60
Nice! Love me some EoDM!!! Just pulled it down off your link. Thanks!!!
3 dots above the 'ei' in Titleist...
I usually just tell the person that we're not on the PGA Tour and to play faster. If it's a beginner, explaining "ready golf" also helps. I will say this, though: There's no need to sugar-coat it. Slow play is not acceptable and should not be tolerated. It's as big a breach of etiquette as speaking during someone's backswing or stepping on their line. It ruins everyone's day, including those within his group as well as all of the groups behind. And, if he can't take...
I haven't worn one in years. I used to, but I like the added feel I get when not having it on. If I start getting blisters, I know I'm gripping the club incorrectly, so it gives me an added level of feedback...