or Connect

Posts by WilsonWedgeMan

next time I head out to Moorefield to play with my pal, I'll let you know  and you can slip over...takes me 90 min to get there from here, but worth the drive....
those figures are from 2014,as far as decline of courses go....not the 90s..... courses are closing to an astronomical rate compared to those openning. anytime you lose 10 fold in 1 year,the signs aren't good.
after reading 10 pages I gave up trying to read the entire thread..I feel sorry for the Pros who lost jobs..know what that feels like.I feel amny of the posts/opinions about economics are spot-on...here's why: http://www.turfnet.com/page/news.html/_/construction-play-number-of-golfers-decline-in-2013-r249   you can't have one slip and not the other..they are tied together. I don't recall hearing many stand up against Walmart when they drove hundreds of Mom/Pop stores...
golf's hard enough w/o worrying about some cork-sniffers house....thats' why I prefer to do woodworking..less stress
 how come I hear noone saying these same things about Zach Johnson/K.J.Choi/others who've openly given Thanks after a Victory ???? huh ???????? Bubba is not alone in his beliefs, and that's why he/they will ALWAYS be sucessful on/off the course. Bubba is Bubba, and I like that.
talk about oxymoron??
you have a right to your belief, that does NOT make it correct. When you PROVE that mankind was made from the "Big Bang", then you'll have my attention. AFAIC, that theory takes more "faith" than what I've stated.!
  I can track my shots with a yard stik....
Opequon Country Club went under last yr.....
  yep,but some think they're close,tho....