or Connect

Posts by Eeryck

That was what I was looking for. Thanks, -Eric
A while back someone posted a video here, that I can not find using the search functions. The video was something to the effect of what a golfer thinks of during the golf swing. The guy then goes into a couple minute rant using a bunch of physics terminology during his explanation. The video or post was called something like "one simple swing thought" I tried to find it on youtube also, any help would be appreciated. Regards, -Eric
I have a new favorite: When your playing partners call good shot and the result ends up in trouble, short, in a trap, etc. "Get your mouth off my ball!"
Experimenting with my Driver at the range last night I was trying to get my swing with that club rhythm and tempo to be more consistent with how I swing my irons. So I would take 5 swings with my PW hitting a slight draw, then switch to the driver and make 5 swings trying to repeat my swing motion. I have an alignment stick set up for stance. Setup for PW ball centered in stance, hands centered in stance. Setup for driver ball off left heel, hands at left...
I think perhaps this did not come off as I intended. IIRC, since the web site is down it was a bit cheaper than the other resort courses, and a bit less manicured. It could also be that I prefer to play at Trappers Turn and Christmas Mountain when I am up there. Also, all the county courses in Milwaukee are really nice so "muni" for me does not carry the negative connotations as it may for some. Biggest difference on the county courses and the independant daily...
You may want to try playing with only a 6I for tee shots and shots getting close to the green. Then work on short game into green trying to make putting a 1-putt as often as possible. So assuming your 6I averages 145y. Hole 1 - 6I, 6I, 50 yard pitch, putt (par) optimal if you two putt (bogey) very good result Pitch misses green, chip and one putt (bogey) very good result Two putt after your chip (double bogey) acceptable result Hole 2 - 6I, 6I, 60 yard pitch,...
Christmas mountain village - This is a Blue Green time share property but you can probably find someone looking to rent it out. 27 hole golf course on property The Kalihari - This is a water park resort and they bought the nicest course up there Trappers Turn 27 hole course. They offer shuttle service between the two. Chula Vista - 18 hole course on property, Front 9 is oldest in the state. They built a back 9 about 3 years ago but I don't really care for the...
Swing weight should not be an issue with a putter, you are not getting the club into a position where it comes into play, since the stroke is so small. True cutting down you will take a small bit of weight off the putter but you are talking about a hollow shaft. I had my VP1 cut down 2 inches from 35" to 33" so that I could let my arms hang and get my eyes more over the ball. I went to go hit a few balls with a new VP1 at 33" at the store and if there was a...
This is important even if you are not in a bend. Say you are 20y left of center even with the 100y marker, you are probably closer to ~110y from the center of the green because 100y out is a circle around the green, not a straight line at the 100y marker. If you were to print out a hole from google maps and use a compass to draw circles with the pointy part at the center of the green this would illustrate the point I am attempting to describe.
Kevin and I were discussing this during my playing lesson the other day. I am very excited about what Oakwood is doing here and I hope that the rest of the county courses follow suit and put up a pace of play day or several pace of play days. It would be nice to be able to finish at Oakwood in under 4-hours and six minutes that they have set as the guideline in the article. I normally go off at 6 or 6:30 on the weekends on the county courses and I can finish in 3.5...