or Connect

Posts by Eeryck

Good drive from me is 250-260, average drive not counting mishits in the 235 range. 5I plays 170 PW plays 115 Since I have no problems with my distances I think you are fine. Regards, -E
The objective of putting is not to get it close. The objective of putting is to hole out. If you putt with the method that iacas is describing you will see that while aiming and the hole and intending to hole out with a speed of 17in past the hole. If he misses by a margin of 100% he is 17 inches short. If his line is off left or right he could be 17 inches left of right. 17inch radius around the hole is roughly a 3 foot diameter circle around the hole. It is why...
There is only one shot to hit here the one that puts the putt 17in. past the hole on line. The best putting advice I ever read was putt like a little kid playing mini golf where you belive you can make a hole-in-one every time. If you miss, then you know you are going to make the ball in the hole the next time. Every single putt has a chance to go in. After I make my alignment, I take one last look at the hole. If I subconciously make an adjustment I trust it and...
I was just looking at the USGA handicap rules and trying to determine the nature of practice rounds. It seems that practice rounds are only really determined by your intent at the start of the round. The only thing that I see that counters this is that it mentions if you play more than 13 holes an estimated 18-hole score should be posted. On the other hand it states that rounds not played in accordance with the rules of golf should not be posted. (ie. taking a...
Exactly! -E
Start with a pitch shot from a narrow stance with the weight 80% on the front foot. Pivot around the front leg and let the swing happen mostly from body turn and pivot. Make sure you pivot all the way to a complete follow through. You should feel like you are swinging easier here than normal but you should get fair distance, maybe 75 yards from a PW with a 1/2 swing. If your weight shifts to your back foot you will get a fat shot. If it shifts too far forward you will...
I always thought the $60 caddie fee, and the $35 recommended (required) tip was in addition to the $340 greens fee. I have not played there, last summer I tried to make a reservation but it was mid season, that is when I found out you pretty much needed to be staying there to play in peak season. I will most likely play there this October. Regards, -E
They are at: www.shadowcaddy.com Right now they have no listed time frame for coming to the US. I would not be suprised if they are running into some patent issues here. Just speculation though of course. Seems like a reasonable franchise opportunity for someone states side though if you had the coin and they were willing. Regards, -E
Honestly I am not suprised that is already exists. It seemed like it would be an easy thing to do as a hobbyist. Most of the time when something tech seems like an easy thing to do for a hobbyist someone on the bleeding edge has already built a prototype and has something marketable. Thanks for linking the video, I would not be suprised then if in a generation or two of that product that they find a way to get rid of the need to push a button. Look at the...
Erin Hills: http://www.erinhills.com/ Site of the 2011 U.S. Amature, they are doing some renovations for it this spring but should be open by June. I think greens fees are in the $185 range. Trappers Turn: http://www.trappersturn.com/ Course in the Dell's should be about 45 minutes from Madison. Has three 9-hole courses, about $85 for 18 with cart. Only bad thing is they typically don't allow walking. Kohler (Whistling Straits, The Irish, Blackwolf Run...