or Connect

Posts by mad max

See ball, hit ball.  Thats all I think.
A club doesn't help you unless you hit it consistently. 200 yard shots are trouble.  If you hit your 3w ok 2/3s of the time you are doing good.    
The rule I would like to see changed is eliminating the penalty for hitting the flagstick in the hole when on the green.  This is just mostly to speed up the game.  I don't think it would affect the game much at all.   If a playing partner chips over the green and I am ready, I can go ahead and putt as they are getting to their ball, without having to pull the flag or having someone else do it.  Possibly not having the flag replaced in time for the other players pre shot...
I agree 100% how can they take out wrestling and leave or add games like curling or bowling.  Wrestling is a basic human sport.  Humans have wrestled as long as we have been in existence.  I am not saying that I don't think world class bowlers or curlers(?) don't have incredible skill as well as natural ability, but to me that is not what the Olympics should be about.  If you where to take the top 20 video game players in the world they would have the same traits (skill...
Wait you mean like Golf?
Hey at least your a better golfer on xbox then all these guys are in real life.
I am going to post my last 50 rounds for anyone that is interested.  I did notice that I do play a course that I feel is rated incorectly for my game (Lincoln Park) 65.1 107.  This is a short course that has many birdie opurtunitys but anything long is most likely gone and some places if you miss the fairway you will have little chance of finding your ball because of high grass.  The sort par 4's are all doglegs that unless you can shape the ball accurately you have...
After seeing the responses after I got home I decided to see what my last 20 rounds were.  I came up with 95.55 gross score on my last 20.  I get these charts from my online handicap calculator.  I only get the score chart when I enter the score hole by hole so you are correct that I play more rounds than I show in my stats.  I would guess that I do 2/3 of my rounds hole by hole and the other 1/3 by just entering my front/back.  I am not selective in how I do this I will...
This is true my current handicap is 18.0 and my anti handicap is 26.6.  My last five differentials have been: 29.1 14.3 15.7 23.1 36.9   When I shot the 14.3 I was an 18.3 so I shot 4 under my differential. With the 15.7 I probably was close to 3 under my differential.  If I played these rounds against 10 low handicappers I would have a very good chance to beat them all twice but if I played 5 matches against one low handicapper he would most likely beat me 3 to 2....
My take on this is if your so concerned with making sure the pace of play is acceptable for you and the golfers that will play behind you, you should have joined him on the first tee.  That way if he was taking too long you could have said something.  By not playing with him I would get the impression that you were not in a hurry.  Just for my own curiosity why didn't you join him, you were playing behind a 2 some   He wasn't holding anyone up because you stated that he...