or Connect

Posts by BillyG

I'll drink one beer as I start the round, but then switch to water after that.  Couple of years ago when I started playing, I would drink a few more, but one round, I was playing particularly well (for me) and finished really badly.  I attributed it to the beers, and decided then and there no more than one to 'loosen up'.  Since then, my rounds have been more consistent and fun. 
How many putts did Kevin miss by a hair? "If" he had made some of those, he would've been right there with them.
$3.50 for a small bucket. $5.00 for a large bucket. I bought a 'range card' which is 50 buckets for $125, so it comes to $2.50 a big bucket that way. LOVE THE RANGE!
I just want to say, Thank You very much!
I don't know mine, but I do know it would be high. Best score in nine holes was a 55.
Have you hit with it since you found out it was counterfeit? If so, what were your distances? Might be an interesting mental experiment.
Thanks, everyone. I understand about the golf pro analysis. I live in a very small town, and I had a lesson with the pro, but I don't think I like him. I probably should go ahead and give him another chance since it's only $35 for the lesson. The driver shots are fairly high. Not sure how high they should be. They shoot off pretty, and then seem to drop straight down. When I say straight, it isn't perfectly straight. I've only been on the range so far this...
Anyone? Please?
Hello, all. I just started playing last year, and I haven't played a round since last season. I have been hitting the drive range a lot since the weather has gotten better. I've been fairly happy with the consistency of my irons. I don't have to have nearly as strong a grip as when I started, and the irons are heading 'straighter'. There is also some sort of gap differences from PW to 5 iron, which is good. My 7 iron distance is about 140. The problem is that my...
I don't know who wrote this, but it's good. In My Hand I Hold A Ball, White And Dimpled, Rather Small. Oh, How Bland It Does Appear, This Harmless Looking Little Sphere. By It's Size I Could Not Guess, The Awesome Strength It Does Possess. But Since I Fell Beneath Its Spell, I've Wandered Through The Fires Of Hell. My Life Has Not Been Quite The Same, Since I Chose To Play This Stupid Game. It Rules My Mind For Hours On End, A...