or Connect

Posts by pshizz

the sand trap is my favorite by far, however i now go to this site called puttertalk.com, and its great. The site focuses on putters and putter acessories...very different from this site, check it out if you have a thing for custom putters etc!
mine is a picture of the most hated man on earth right now. lol aka tiger woods.
i used to use avant, but now i use opera, because it is very easy fast and has a great layout. ot many people know about it, but its truly fabulous
My favorite episodes are the ones when they review the ariel atom and the golf gti. Such great cars! i also love the episode where they go to san francisco and test the challenger, zr1, and the cst-v.
Overrated- scotty cameron ovbiously. They are like a good band, that has a certain following, and then go mainstream and change their style of music to appeal to the masses. Scotty's are now mass produced and their quality is not nearly as good as before (one of the reasons i keep my newport beach stainless from 2001). Underrated- Byron Morgan putters and C&L putters. Both are better than scotty's, both are completely customizeable, and both are made in small batches by...
How could anyone enjoy this movie? In my mind the plot was soooo cliche, its not even funny.
I like the way it looks, but of course like everything it takes time to get used to.
womens clubs are perfect for 12 and 13 year olds. I used them when i was that age. i am 16 now and am on my second set of mens clubs.
my father is thinking about getting a 335, along with a 135 and the g37 from infinity. All great cars, but i want him to get the 135
I want a B5 S4 so badly, the reliability for them is terrible though. They blow turbos every other day...i would get one if they weren't so bad.