or Connect

Posts by clearwaterms

now I have to bring my wife too?  I'm out.  
I have played golf in Jamaica.   The 3rd hole had a cow on it, and the 5th hole had a lateral hazard due to farming (pot). 
http://thesandtrap.com/t/69435/how-much-is-a-normal-round-of-golf-in-your-location   It seems like the average round of golf is coming in around $50 to $60 with a cart. 
thank you everybody for responding.  It is really interesting to see what the prices are like.  However, most of you don't have a location in your profile, or you didn't give an area where you live in your post.    If you prefer not to mention what part of the country you live in, that is totally fine. 
I am curious.  What does an average course charge in your area for a round of golf?  What do you get for that normal round?   In Chicago, I would consider White Pines to be an average golf course.  With a cart for a Saturday morning is $63.  A goat track by my house charges $25 for 18 holes with a cart (mon - fri) if you tee off before 8am.  This is a STEAL in the area, the normal weekday rate is $39.    So I would say in the Western Suburbs of Chicago, a normal...
me first - but I only want one of those IT jobs where I don't have to work too hard, and I can show up late / leave early.  Can you get me one that includes a country club membership?    http://thesandtrap.com/t/68709/anyone-in-computers-or-it-career
I thought we wanted it in the US, and isn't Texas it's own country ;)    If we are going to have a TST open in Houston, it better be in January.  Around say the 15th after the Texans have lost in the first round of the playoffs again ;)  Which would work perfect for me as a Bears fan because we will already be watching from the sidelines. 
Chicago is easier because you have 2 airports with 3 major airlines having hubs here (United, American, Southwest)   That being said, I am the first person to post in this thread from Chicago, and I have NO desire to plan something like this.
How long ago was you last round?  How much do you remember about it?    Do you remember (from memory not looking it up somewhere) what you shot?   How many shots do you remember from the round?  Would you be able to recreate your score card from memory?   Do you remember what you were working on for the round, or what your swing thought was?  - this might only apply to me, but I always try to work on one thing and good or bad, I will work on that one thing...