or Connect

Posts by clearwaterms

no, you know those commercials for attorney's that you see during Price is right?  (not the bankruptcy ones, the other ones)  pretty much any of them will help you do all of that for you. 
  Did you consider the road king as well?  I have ridden several Harley's and if I were in the market, the soft-tail deluxe was my favorite.  To be fair, I have not ridden a touring chassis since they updated it in (07?) and preferred the handling of the soft tail.    That being said, my favorite cruiser to ride is the Rocket III from Triumph, it's HUGE, but once you are at speed, its about the most flick-able thing with floorboards. 
Why not just realize today's American Dream.  Fake a back injury and go on disability for the rest of your working years.  It's way easier, and then you can sit at home, watching the 9AM news and laugh at all the working stiffs that pay taxes while they sit in traffic. 
I don't know why, but when you said Tinker to Evers to Chance, it made me think of Calico Joe by John Grisham.  A good, but not great read if you like stories involving baseball that really have little to do with baseball.    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calico_Joe
1. What is your favorite word?   Morning (I always wish people a good morning, regardless of what time it is)   2. What is your least favorite word?   Um... or like   3. What turns you on?   the stomach, a flat toned stomach...    4. What turns you off?   Divas   5. What sound do you love?   Rock'n'Roll music.    6. What sound do you hate?   people honking the car to get somebody's...
Fox sports considers Larry Csnoka and Jim Kiick from the 72 dolphins to be the best.  http://msn.foxsports.com/collegebasketball/lists/TOP_10_Sports_Best_AllTime_Dynamic_Duos#photo-title=Larry+Csonka+-+Jim+Kiick%252C+Miami+Dolphins&photo=7924342
i forgot about them - The 09 Yankee's stuck out because of the two big names, and they won the championship that year. 
Also, A-rod isn't very popular right now, but the 2009 Yankees are considered one of the best infields EVER, so Jeter and A-Rod is another one in baseball, for both hitting / fielding. 
As a moderate basketball fan, I say Pippen and Jordan were the best that ever played looking at completed careers, but I would say that if Lebron and Wade manage to stay together for any length of time, they might provide competition.    I don't follow Tennis too much, but what about the Williams sisters in doubles?