or Connect

Posts by clearwaterms

I don't know if its fishy smelling, but certaintly smelly
no you don't Adams is a mainline brand. Adams is well used on the tour. It may not be as popular as Callaway, Nike, Titleist, Ping, but I assure you it's a major brand. They are best known for Hybrids and claim to be the number 1 hybrid on tour.
can we see pictures of the putter?
Golfworks charges $10.95 per club http://www.golfworks.com/article.asp_Q_ai_E_582 You probably have to add the cost of a new grip on top of that.
could it be this?
Oh, I get what you are saying now. purchasing based on brand name instead of purchasing a smaller brand (ala Off Brand) To be honest the way you said it, I thought you meant that you thought Adams was an off brand as well.
My wife never gets me golf stuff for christmas.
I purchased a three pack of lessons from Golf Galaxy and so far have worked on the driver and chipping / pitch shots. Both have helped me quite a bit and have improved my game immensly. I have a single lesson left and am trying to decide what to take it on. These lessons are done in doors and video taped with high speed cameras (well relatively high speed) THe biggest weakness in my game at this point is lag putting outside of 20' and aim with scoring clubs...
Eeny, Meeny, Miny, MO ???
I have some ocean front land in kansas to sell you, Interested?