or Connect

Posts by verse214

So after reading all of your responses it's become apparent that the way you're using the word "freak" is as a simple substitute for the word "talent".So yes of course, all pro athletes have talent -And if the only reason why "freaks" had to practice was because they had to compete "with other freaks" - "normal" people like us would immediately recognize a "freak" when we saw one even if they didn't practice.Sorry, but i think your just confusing the word "freak" with...
If they are truly "freaks" then they would not have to practice nearly as much as they do and wouldn't have had to play for the years that they did; of course there will be one offs who can perform at the highest level after several years of play. Plus if they were truly "freaks" each and every single one of them would be able to tell from the moment they picked up a golf club whether they can make it on the PGA Tour. In fact, golf is the ONLY sport where at the...
I think the above statement sumarizes what creates the 'misconception' about stack and tilt. The fact that there's a name for it makes people think that it's one formulated regiment of teaching that is the same for everyone and that creates a problem, especially in the eyes of teaching professionals, since everyone's swing and body type are different. I don't know the ins and outs of S&T, but on the recent "Big 4" video with Harmon, Haney, McLean, and Leadbetter, the...
Pros are not 'gods', nor are they 'freaks' - they are atheletes. If you have atheletic ability and have played in your youth-young adult years and have put in 10,000 hours of practice, you can become a top competing pro - maybe not pga tour pro, but a really friggin good golfer. To become that PGA tour pro, you just have to be able to make those shots under pressure and at that point it's all mental game. There is NOTHING freak like about these PGA tour pros. The...
The warranty is applicable to the club, whomever the owner is. Please let me know if you are interested - Paypal payment - my ebay user ID is ALJLO (for feedback reference). Thanks,
Price drop to $600 shipped - payment via Paypal. Pick this up at retail price without having to pay tax...
I picked this driver up on a whim because there were only a few available at the store but I'm most likely going to need a 10.5*. This is still not available everywhere due to shipment shortages. It's brand new in plastic and will ship FedEx 2nd day. I'm looking to get what I put into it which is $600 plus sales tax so about $650 or Best Offer It's brand new, in the plastic, comes with the extra weights, plus the tool and head cover and the Aldila RIP Stiff...
Els is not really a great example... people look at his swing and think that he's swinging so smoothly and that's why he's crushing it. sadly, the reason why he crushes it is because he's a beast... the guy is like 6'3" and 210 lbs and in shape.. he's not really a "model" pro that many of us should imitate... unless you're that big too.On the other hand, if you take a golf pro who is more of an average height - like Anthony Kim.. he's 5'11" (which is average height) and...
I don't think it makes a difference whether the toe is straight up or on a parallel plane to your spine angle at that point in the back swing. There are players who may have the club a little more "shut" (or more parallel or even past parallel to the spine angle) and there are players who have it closer to toe up on the backswing. I think what is important is the final position at the top of the swing. The position at the top determines how much you have to use your...
With a SS of 120mph, optimal launch is 13* and optimal spin is 2400.. both of these should increase as SS increase. With an SS of 111 you should be dropping the launch angle to about 12.5-13 and lowering spin another 2-300 rpm's - most likely this isn't in the equipment but can be found in your set up. With your numbers that good I would focus on making solid contact while swinging at 111mph in order to get the smash factor up to about 1.48-1.49. Nice numbers...