or Connect

Posts by paperclip

I want to win a Callaway Big Bertha driver!   Henrik Stenson -6 Martin Kaymer -6 Justin Rose -6   Thanks!
Geez, I remember and used to play the Tour Distance way back when in a blue box and used to have a liquid center.  Looks like they totally re-engineered the thing.
If there wasn't such a thing called "media", would anybody really care about this?  
It is what it is and I still love it.  And now that I have a HD TV, I can see all the pretty flowers in high def!
A lie board is just a thin or rigid board or piece of plastic, etc, maybe 1 foot square with a small hole or dimple/dent in it so when you place a golf ball on it, it stays in place. Here's a link to a page with a picture of one:http://www.fittingworks.com/Technolo...mpactTape.aspx You should also click on the "Methodology" buttons for further information. You can make a lie board out of thin plywood or plastic. Some testing suggestions: - I would suggest you do this...
Hi: I'm not a teacher or instructor or a pro or anything like that and without me seeing your swing and assuming you are not coming over the top, I can only take a shot at this. It sounds like your lie angle is too flat as your miss is a snap hook or just an off center hit that just makes you lose yardage. At your setup and address, the ball is lined up on the center of your clubface. During your downswing, the club follows a path to where is feels most comfortable to...
Is this happening with your woods or irons or both? If it's only on the irons, you might need an upward lie adjustment on your clubs. This is easily checked using a special tape and a lie board. Most golf shops should be able to help you our on this. Alternatively, you may also have the ball too far away from you at address.
Sounds like a job for Super Al Gore! (faster than a putting stroke... more powerful than a dry ball washer... able to leap entire clubheads in a single bound...) If he discovers this, golf will cease to exist
I think it's a myth; their advertising states "for serious golfers". It doesn't say great golfers. I am far from a great golfer, in fact I tend to suck half the time but I use a 907D2 (10.5*, YS6 stiff, 44.5") and love it. I have also hit the G10, Big Bertha, that SuperQuad thing, 983K, Burner, Tour Burner. I never thought that any of those clubs were materially better. I don't care about distance as much as I do about the dispersion.
Imagination and once you make a decision on a shot, to 100% commit to it to make sure that it is executed without hesitation.