or Connect

Posts by st0wgolf08

Also the author listed that he hit the r9 25 yards farther than his previous one, can anyone else confirm this? I'd be very interested in a 3 wood that goes as far as possible.
Actually I'm pretty sure you can change it on both. Check out this review for the TP: The author lists FCT as one of the features.http://thesandtrap.com/clubs/taylorm...ay_wood_review
Description (revised) Item Specifics - Golf Clubs Club Type: Iron Sets Gender: Men Brand: Ben Hogan Dexterity: Left-Handed Model: Edge C-F-T Loft: -- Shaft Material: Graphite Condition: Used Flex: Stiff This is a set of Ben Hogan irons, grafite shafts in very good condition. On Jun-13-09 at 22:54:19 PDT, seller added the following information: The irons are in excellent Shape. My back is GONE, I can barely walk. This is a good buy On Jun-14-09 at 23:27:41...
Actually he did play at St. Jude, but I can't edit my post. sweet.
I'm pretty sure he hasn't played on the PGA tour since winning the players, no? That would make it pretty hard to contend.
Surprised no one has said stenson yet.
Way to contradict? You say its a way better shaft, but then to buy a normal and reshaft. That would cost much more then getting a TP in the first place.
Actually I believe it is higher center of gravity, because most "tour" players would want something lower launching.
If you draw the ball, probably but if you play a fade I would stay away from the TP as those will just encourage your fade.
I would think getting him the right shafts for those r7s would help. But also something like a cobra pro CB, or an uber stiff shaft like rifle 7.0 I hit those about the same distance as my stock stiffs on my irons just those were about half the height.