or Connect

Posts by JetFan1983

Can't see the white and gold at all. Crazy that others can see that. My eyes only pick up blue and black.
Not much wind out right now. But it's raining. 
Thanks, man.  I asked him how he got the job of following Rory around today, and he said that his boss, the chief or captain or whatever, who was also following Rory, likes him, he plays golf and the chief likes assigning cops who know the game, and that he's not starstruck by any of them.  Yea, he was a nice guy. He got yelled at by the captain a couple times for socializing too much 
 Thanks, guys. It was a great two days. I'll probably end up going on Saturday, but I'll likely just camp out at the 17th hole, which has a great open air bar and restaurant there to watch the action. Lots of TVs and what not to see the rest of the event. A lot of people I know are doing this, so it'll be more of a social thing than watching the tournament really.  And yea, @Crim , it's extremely easy to see whoever you want. I was one of like four people following Sergio...
 OK, I first have to apologize to @Silent . Didn't see Super Joost anywhere today, although to be fair to me, he wasn't on the pro-am tee sheet. However, my dad bumped into Jamie Donaldson by accident in the hotel while we were wondering around, so there was that at least. Neither guy was watching where they were going  Alright, fun day at the pro-am! Rory teed off at 6:55 AM and I caught up with him at the 9th tee, and from there, we watched the rest of his round. It was...
I'm leaving for the pro-am in five minutes, so I'll get some more stuff later tonight. I've never been to the pro-am day, so I'm not sure what the protocol will be, but we'll see.  Haha, if I see Luiten I will get video and pics for you. I didn't see him yesterday though. 
@SteveBamford @boogielicious @Silent Hey, thanks, guys. Happy to do it.    My dad was having phone issues too (he's the guy in the Nantucket red pants in the 2nd video), but here are the pics he just sent me to add.       Sergio Driver:   Sergio was nice to us throughout the round and talked to my dad for a little bit in between holes. My dad got his autograph because Sergio seemed like he wouldn't mind doing it. Plus, there were only 3-4 other people...
Hmmmm, do I want to rep the Crips or the Bloods, hmmm….   Wait, which one was Tupac? I want whatever he was    Alright, I'll vote for east coast blue, but I like both colors. 
Good question.Unfortunately, you wouldn't. That's one of the many reasons it's so hard to improve at this game. IMO though, the biggest thing to combat this besides playing and practicing a lot is studying all the information that's out there. Absorb it as much as you can with an open mind, and always stay open minded. From there, you'll just have to pray and hope you're smart enough to be able to tell the difference between good and bad advice. Some people are incapable...
Yea it was a fun day for sure. Hot day in the 80s. The low volume crowds on Tuesday are great. It filled up though after lunch.  Sergio was really striping it today. More so than Kaymer and Bjorn were. Ishikawa seemed to be struggling on the range. Zach Johnson hit a pull draw for every four push push draws on the range and didn't seem too pleased. Horschel hit some loose ones I thought too, given where he was aiming but he didn't seem to be working too hard. Was laughing...