or Connect

Posts by JetFan1983

Oh boy. I got the badge now. Thanks @billchao! I guess I'm now contractually obligated to continue practicing intelligently lest I be subjected to legal action from TST's mob of attorneys.  This is pretty cool though. Thanks, @mvmac and @iacas! Won't let you down!  Yea, keep in mind… I'm still shocked I even made contact with that full six iron swing. But yea, it's definitely possible. It just takes time. As we both know, this game is brutal.  I'll keep grinding away...
Thanks, @iacas and @mvmac. Obviously this is still extremely difficult to do. I really have no idea how long it will take to feel comfortable, but given how long I've followed your swing threads, as well as knowing my own swing and past progresses, I'm assuming months at least. But that's okay. Your replies are a huge boost to my motivation to keep at it because it really is frustrating. That said, it's cool to see the picture change, and I'm excited for what I may be able...
My review is up. Some may say I half-assed it, but I prefer to think of it as being short, sweet, and to the point. Good belt for sure. 
Rosemary Clooney -- Come On-a My House
 Appreciate it, Mike. Thanks, man.   Hehe. Sweet.   Alright, here are three videos from today. Holy shit this shit is frustrating as shit to practice.  Here's a full out 6-iron. I can't believe I made contact.   @Golfingdad Here's me practicing this shit is regular speed. It's a grind lol.   Lastly, here's me hitting a really nice push-draw with a driver half swing. Kinda proud of this. Sorry for the bad camera angle though.   Soooooo, the feel to get myself to shallow the...
 Way to throw me under the bus! I'm quitting the site. 
My advice to Jordan Spieth    Biggy, Puffy and Ma$e -- Mo Money, Mo Problems
 My ball flight has been all over the map when making these changes. Mostly pulls and pull cuts. My goal is push draws.  I'm also committing to a more neutral grip (I went with super strong for a long time). Erik and Mike asked me to change it, and it's been a gradual project for me. I can hit draws easily with my old super, super strong grip, but it's more difficult with a more neutral one (it's still strong, just more where we want it to be). But yea, to answer your...
Dave Edmunds -- Take Me for a Little While
 Thanks, Eyad! Yea, I wish I could do this at full speed. I'm concentrating so hard to get the picture to look the way it does. But appreciate the kind words. I'm swinging at like 40% in these videos.   I'm working really hard, diligently, and slowly in order to get the picture to look the way it does. And I fail a lot at it. That DTL clip was the best one I produced today. From A1 to A5, the picture looks amazing to me from DTL.  Hope your swing work goes well in the...