or Connect

Posts by heyscuba

Really,....? Bill Hass,...? Hit a coin on a putt,...? On Sunday, the back 9, of a tournament where you're the defending champion,... you're 8 ft par putt hits a darn coin that you didn't have moved out of your line,....? Really,...? the might be the most expensive quarter ever for him,....   heyscuba
#18 at Normandy Golf Course in St. Louis,... 241 from the white tee's, 250 from the blues,... But I won "Closest to the Hole" there once in a tournament,... yeah, I hit driver, hard as I could,... http://www.normandiegolf.com/?page=36579
ya know,... this is a silly argument,.. there will never be any way to compare the two guys and definitely say who was better, or the best,... they are both awesome, have had great success at all levels, both were totally dominating their era's, both have brilliant highlight reels, and they both played with the best equipment available,... Jacks equipment was better than the guys 20 years before him, Tigers equipment is better than Jacks but you play with the times, so...
I think it's when a high handicapper has like 210-230 yards to the green and 'automatically" pulls a 3 wood,... it's rare that a HH can hit that shot with an control, and if they do it'll go wide left or right giving them a shot from some rough or a sand trap further getting them in trouble,... I've often suggested a HH hit something they know they can hit well (5 -7 iron) just to keep it in the fairway even if it's short of the green, then chip on and maybe 1 putt for...
can't get my sling bow to work with my new cable box,... tv is viewable, with sound but remote won't operate the controls,...? worked fine before,.... may have to switch back to the old box my cable provider offers,.. I travel a lot for my job,.....
Sept. 7th I heard,....
I'm happy about this, women's golf needs her to win I think,... I had a pro tell me to watch her finish her swing, the best finish in golf, men or women he said,...
I tend to think the pool of talent is so much bigger now with the numbers of golfers and courses there are today vs in the past that it's harder to win multiple majors now than it was in the past,... So, I Think it's Tiger for all his crazy good shots he's played over the years,... he's got work to do now to pass Jack but I don't go by just those numbers,...
get your popcorn ready, gonna be a show,...!!!
good for both of them,...