or Connect

Posts by RayG

Oh yes, I know all about Frankie Boyle and the Queens Dusty V********
For a three legged tee to be THAT unlevel on a "slanted" tee box, that would have to be some slant. Sure, we've played on some that are domed a bit, cupped a bit and a little tilted, but none have ever been that bad. IT would be enough to not play there.
Maybe a leash type of thing that attaches to your shoes or pants cuff. You have to bend over anyway to put it in the ground, right? Nothing wrong with a little 'out there' thinking. And with 3d printing at home or at one of those tech centers where they'll do it for you, you should be able to knock out a bunch for testing
Say... you wouldn't happen to have read some comments about Anastasia Ashley on a surfing forum a few months ago, would you? That comment about her stuck in my head and I laugh every time I hear it- only because I hear it with an Aussie accent...But anyway- won't she (Holly) be doing some golf work for Fox as well?
Do a google search for "Rods + UFO". They are insects. They move quick and the way the shutter works on video cameras it creates these long "creatures with undulating wings". IF you freeze the video as it moves across, it is EXACTLY the shape described. A long narrow central core with undulating extremities".
The club that gets pulled is the club that will get the job done. While I am NO pro, or even a semi-pro, or even a "gifted amateur"... I have played long enough to have an idea about what shot is needed with what club. A few years ago, I was playing in Florida with my buddy, and we connected with a gentleman who was a decent player but kind of all over the place on approaches. On one hole I had 130 to a flag that was in the front right, tucked just over a trap with water...
They do it right- Their premier balls are the Pro V1 and the Pro V1x.. That's it. The 'economy' range hasn't really changed much. either- NXT, DT Solo, etc, etc... How many different names has Callaway used in the last 15 years for their premier ball? "Rule 35", "CB1", "HX", "Tour i", "Tour i(z)", "Tour i(s)" (Really?) Now its Chrome Soft or something. I'm sure the formulas changed very little each year, yet they HAD to get a new marketing scheme out there that probably...
I was JUST getting ready to poke my 2 cents about the "whoosh" at the bottom of the swing. If you don't hear it, you're losing power by being too "arms-y". Don't strangle the club, but don't let it flap around like "your holding a bird". That business of holding the club as tight as 'shaking a ladies hand' is rubbish. Any pro generating 110-115 mph clubhead speed has to hold on a *bit* tighter than that. You have to find that median point for a less restrictive swing...
What? less than a year and you aren't hitting 320 yards straight down the middle every time? What's wrong with you? Nice to find an honest golfer out there...
I was just about to mention Matsuyama. Several other Pros, both ladies and men have had a distinct pause at the top. And as a younger man, I would try a drill that involved taking the club to the top of the backswing position by just bringing it over my head like a lumberjack. Bring it up and over, set the wrist angle and swing from there. Eye/hand coordination improved greatly!But if you watch these folks- I wouldn't say they are dead still in their swing. They bring it...