or Connect

Posts by RayG

Hat clip. it's always right there. If you don't wear a hat, it clips on to the belt. Or use a dime.
When the wind picks up to about 20-30mph, give me a call... I could use the money. Seriously- there's nothing wrong with that ball flight- in most conditions. Do you play at all when the wind is up? There is where you would see the most effect against your ball. I would start practicing half shots with 3 or 4 irons, punch shots and runners to increase your repertoire on the course. Stick with your normal shot- then pull out the wind cheaters when needed. Conveniently,...
It's "Free" to start. If you want to improve your clubs, balls, etc... you can buy additional goods. Just like some of the racing games out there- if you want to play and win against anyone, you can drop some serious coin on stuff that is basically non existent.
Average of 100 is for ALL amateur golfers. Beginners would likely have a higher average. But if you felt good about it, then that's what counts.
Does the hole have a "drop zone" most people ignore or even don't know about? If so, play it from there. IF the ball never crossed the red line around the green, then a re-tee and playing three. OR- drop closer to the front of the tee box and play 3 from there. Those would be the most likely scenarios.
I believe so. You might have been getting a full version free for a couple of months. Get on the mailing list or set up an account with them. You will likely get an offer to join for $10 for the first year. Save a few bucks. not a bad deal for that money.
Check into some of Nicklaus' books. He was a "sweeper", barely brushing the grass while still making good contact. It was the way I learned the game as a youth. Probably will mean playing more 'cuts' with the irons since that's easier to do.
IF you find that cure for a slice- don't tell anyone. Sell it and you will make a mint. On a serious note- one pic that looks like it's at impact? it looks like your late on release. the palm of your right hand his pointing about, oh, say... 50 yards right? One thing I can suggest is to take a lot of practice swings WITHOUT a ball. You might need to try and hear the "whooosh" as the clubhead goes through the hitting zone. not before and not after. Generating that whoosh...
Exactly- you are getting an absolutely perfect lie with a tee. You take advantage of what the rules allow.
The guys I usually play with are such bad putters, I close my eyes when they putt. One will almost NEVER get it within 6 feet on a 20 footer coming up short. And the other will usually leave a 6-8 foot come backer on a flat 10 footer. So no help there. If I'm out as a single I will observe the others and pick out the better putter, then watch his ball- NOT HIS TECHNIQUE- as it approaches the hole or rolls past. Just as I watch MY putts going past the hole if I'm a bit...