or Connect

Posts by RayG

A quick poke around on Ebay found a set recently sold for 66 bucks. As for playability? Well, that would depend on your ability to hit the ball consistently on a sweetspot about the size of a dime. No "game improvement" clubs, these, I'll tell ya what. IF you use them for practice- that will help develop and groove a 'near the sweetspot" swing that can carry over to your you normal clubs. IF they are weighted similarly, that is. this would be after you spend money for...
I've had mine for over a year now, and I can say that it definitely has helped. Especially for 10-15 feet and in. As the putts get longer, no major difference since it is more of a speed test for those 30-40 footers. The LINE might be a bit better, but the distance control is a different head game.
What bad hole? Gimme a tee son, we're up.. It's no different than here at work. By the time I get to the main lobby downstairs, if someone asked what was on my desk, I draw a blank. Don't want it to affect the rest of my day worrying about something at my job. I card my score, put it in my pocket and set off for the next tee...
After the other days fiasco? I'll work on my tennis....
Is it some kind of improvement to the "Dri-fit" type of shirts that have been around awhile? I know that those don't work very well if they aren't tucked in. they seem to need to be touching the skin to work effectively. Untucked and flapping around doesn't work.
If it's the original SwingByte, it's been replaced by the SwingByte 2 or higher. there WERE issues with V1 like the clip not holding very well, connectivity issues, and stuff like that
That's an old Trevino story...
Forged clubs CAN be reshaped for Lie. loft... etc... But in my recollection, (at least of the earlier) cast clubs were nearly impossible to change because the process of casting made them more brittle(relatively speaking) than forging. Maybe with todays different alloys and multiple material heads, it's a different story. But If I had an older set of cast clubs I would just leave them be- other than shortening the shafts if needed.
Woot has had specials on the True's a couple of times. Keep checking in and if it isn't the "Woot of the day" it might be in the Sports "Woot" for the day
Hardest part was committing to the program from the start. Having the gym literally one block from the office made it the most convenient and easiest way to go (especially at only $10 a month at a Planet Fitness). If it wasn't hard (not really "hard", just harder than just going home and reclining to watch TV), it wouldn't have done the job so far. I hit the 2 week wall and thought about "well, maybe I'll skip tonight", until I figured that would carry on the next night,...