or Connect

Posts by RayG

I can't see that "everyone who gets new clubs gets fitted". Most beginners or starters walk into Sports Authority or whatever and find a set that "looks nice at a decent price". Those that get fitted are dedicated players who can afford a prime set and can wait a couple of weeks for the set to come in. Those beginners who DO get fitted with prime sets must either be: A- REally keen on learning the proper techniques, or: B- Just want the latest doo-hickeys because they can...
As mentioned, If I'm travelling with clubs, that stuff would go in the bag. But not right out in an easy spot to be taken if there are any nefarious handlers. Hidden pocket, deep in the ball pocket, etc... But if you take it on board in a carry-on, why not have the manual with it. IT's always possible you will get a random search if they don't recognize it on the xray. When they examine it, have the manual wrapped around it to clearly show what it is, rather trying to...
"The Golf Lab is the only facility in the world that gives you 365 days access to a one of a kind Golf Game Improvement Centre. We have coupled a facility that encompasses every aspect of a players performance with full time Canadian PGA supervision and support. Our team of professionals are here to help you reach your goals one milestone at a time. As a year round member or monthly member of the Golf Lab, you'll receive member benefits including: Baseline Testing Full...
YOu didn't try the White Gum Eraser... but since NOBODY uses an actual pencil anymore, that could be hard to find...
nail polish remover.. To avoid liquid spillage you can try one of those old fashioned pink eraser or a white gum eraser.
Well, there you go...
I agree... BUT-Average Joe in the street doesn't GET a fitting. "Hey! I can adjust to extreme draw to get rid of my slice AND get another 50 yards.. Let me plunk down $400 bucks and start shooting 80"That's what HE sees with that. Gets all bummed when he hits it 50 yards further... to the right.
I don't know how it would perform, but the "dimple coverage" is probably closer to what it was like in the 60's & 70's. These days, maximum dimple coverage gets you the air time and distance.
I think the adjustable faces and such are for those who want a quick fix to their swings. If you grip the club as NORMAL down the center line of the grip, having the face open a bit would cut down on that draw/hook and vice versa if you close it against your natural fade/slice. Now- having said that. Probably are good players who hit it straight that will use the angle to CREATE the flight they want without making any changes to their swing. But whay do we need all this...
Just off to the right is what you CANT see...