or Connect

Posts by Grndslmhttr3

I love when Phil is in the hunt for a major; this and the 2010 Masters were two of my favorite major tournaments to watch. Definitely was not expecting him to put up a 66, let alone by birdying four of the last six holes.
I've shot 1-over in each of the last two rounds of nine holes I've played; put up a 36 today and a 37 earlier this week. Haven't put together two good nine-hole rounds in a long time.
1. Steve Stricker - 274 2. Luke Donald - 275 3. Phil Mickelson - 276
Welp, with Giroux out for next game, Philly is gonna have to work their asses off tomorrow night. Hopefully Bryz will keep playing well, and hopefully Lavy will send Carle packing, since two of those goals last night were directly his fault.
Mine would be seeing Kevin Millwood's no-hitter nine years ago.     ...that was nine years ago?
Lucky. I've never been to a playoff game of any sort; woulda killed to have been at the Wells Fargo Center for game 3.
The Flyers' inability to score even-strength goals the last couple games is starting to worry me, but it's good to see their power play is still clicking. I DID originally pick the Flyers to win in 6, though, so maybe that'll come true!
Yeah, that was tough to watch. Hopefully Lavy will light a fire under their asses so they can continue to dominate at Consol Energy Center.
Shanahan only suspended Neal for going after Giroux, not for the blatant blindside charge on Couturier. Can't say I agree with that, but hopefully the series ends today, anyway.
Craig Adams got suspended for the next game, so the Pens could have three of their guys out for at least Wednesday's game.