or Connect

Posts by supoffset

to the top with a new price
Big Bang Theory Homeland Shameless The walking Dead
I try to tee off at 530 AM just to avoid the endless waiting after every shot! I am done and home by 10 or 1030 and gives me plenty of time for other things!
i put mine in but was unable to get a link. you can see i am in the group though. thanks frank
Hello All I am selling my Flak Jacket XLJ Golf Sunglasses & Accessories. They are perfect! Item Specifics Frames grey smoke with black nose and ear rubber  One extra set of grey rubbers Flack jacket xlj vr 28  golf lens Nano Lens Cleaner Total cost new was $288   I'd be willing sell for $125 shipped CUS Paypal only   Thanks Frank
32 and snowing was the coldest. As for keeping the balls warm I use hand warmers in the cooler portion of my bag along with a couple of balls. I use my driver adjustment tool to punch a hole in the ground for the tee.
I shot 77 qualifying for my club championship. The par is 72 and was playing at 6900. This was also my lowest round ever.
I love my nike vrs equipment!
go get fit first!
it seems to me that my hybrid (nike vrs 18) goes a little further than my 4 iron, but it rolls forever