or Connect

Posts by ajbirken

thanks everyone! trending to a 4 Hcp right now. I've been as high as a 9.1 earlier this year. hope it doesn't take another year to happen again!
usually a par 71 but par 70 due to temp change on 18.
It took almost a year but I finally did it again. I've had a few one over rounds but couldn't get it done.   Eagle ridge golf club black tees. Slope/rating 72.3/136. Playing about 6600 yards.     Hole 1: 386 yard par 4. Driver to the middle of the fairway 129 yards left. Skull PW to fringe. LW to 4 Ft. One putt for par. Hole 2: 172 yard par 3. Seven iron to about 18 ft. 2 putt par. Hole 3: 440 yard par 4. heeled driver in fairway to 200yds. Pure 5 iron to middle of...
yep!!!that's the one!def not walker friendly
Played river islands course this morning. GREAT setup if you like a challenge. lots of water and trouble. Greens were just waking up so there were some dormant places. Not country club upkeep and the bunkers were rough but I really liked it.   liked it enough that I replayed there.   78 and 82 left a few out there but happy for first time playing. 
booked river islands in the AM and might try to get a PM round in at sevierville. Sevierville has the womens south atlantic conference tourney on one of their courses.   I'll let you know how it goes!
Thanks for the recommendations!   golfadvisor rated   Sevierville golf club highly. I like that they have 2 18-hole courses to make a day of it.   seviervillegolfclub.com   Any ideas on these?
Hi all,   I will be in Knoxville this Sunday and I am looking for a course recommendation. I'm a 5-8 HCP and am willing to pay up to 75.00 ish, maybe more if something is really great.   Prefer to walk if possible but understand that many places are cart only on weekends.    Thanks in advance.   Adam
Ha! Next 3 rounds were: 78, 79, 84...I'm sure my ratio of 88s to 72s will still be high for a while!